Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[GunZ] GunZ: The Last Duel | Play for official way Vanilla Server Lead-platform!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I was disappointed by this server. There were few players online (60) and the only match I could get into with my new character was a deathmatch with a bunch of level 60+ characters who I did not stand a chance against. You might as well remove level restrictions because new players like me will quickly leave when their only option is to grind quest for a month before they even get a chance to duel on even footing.

I was level 1 and I managed just fine.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i still love it here still feels like ijji and alot of na's server is fun.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It is no fun when you beat the GM and you get banned.
Hello, our GM's are more professional than that. You were banned for Advertising which Violates our terms of service.
RZ2Esg5 - [GunZ] GunZ: The Last Duel | Play for official way Vanilla Server Lead-platform! - RaGEZONE Forums

Also, seems like you were level 1 with 0 Kill and death Be a better liar next time.1

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hello, our GM's are more professional than that. You were banned for Advertising which Violates our terms of service.
RZ2Esg5 - [GunZ] GunZ: The Last Duel | Play for official way Vanilla Server Lead-platform! - RaGEZONE Forums

Also, seems like you were level 1 with 0 Kill and death Be a better liar next time.1

Pfff and you say it as if that server was a great thing, better this ultra gunz that is more complete.
It does not even have the challenge mode, server for child rats with those avatars that damage the essence of the game.

It should be called OtakuGunZ no Gunz The Duel.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
I'm retired, I'm already
Banned
Reaction score
I was not referring to myself, I was referring to Kazuma, greetings, that community is ungrateful, they use contributed things and do not leave credits, but what can you expect from some rat children.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i like M2O Gunz probably best and cleanest server in my opinion, haters gonna hate taters gotta tate.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah been with them 4 years they're still best among best and has that ijji vibe recommend it to all returning Gunz players

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
They added some new cool quests im a qurster myself and community is lively as ever

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
M2O GunZ now ranks top server in the west.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back