• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Best Current Sources? (2019)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Was looking to start a private server with a few friends of mine but haven't been in the scene since 2011. Was wondering if anyone could tell me what are some of the better stable sources for the different versions out there. I ask this because looking through the forum the sources i find are from literally 2011, or random new recent sources without much feedback. Was curious if any current developers or hosts could recommend me to some.

What I know/remember?

--v55/62--
Odinms

--v75--
Luner?

- v83--
Xandu?
HeavenMs

Idk anything after v83 so if there are stable versions please let me know

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
For v90 it is, while also being far ahead of probably any source in multiple other areas.

Just lots still fucked due to unfinished cleanup.

To be fair TetraSEA is probably far ahead of vertisy, though people that generally look for the 'best source rls!!11!!' probably don't know how to fix the few issues that tetra does have.

Not to mention finding the 1.12.4 setup and making the redirector compatible with windows 10.

Upvote 0
Back