Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Edited HeavenMS

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tired of waiting for people to just tell about how gms works so that i can fix it. Gave up on this community.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello i have problem after i replace this source when i use !level i cant save the chr get wipe after relog

Log: players/SaveChar.txtAttempting to save Dude at Tue Apr 21 10:55:32 GMT+08:00 2020Error thrown: players/SaveToDB.txtcom.mysql.jdbc.MysqlDataTruncation: Data truncation: Out of range value for column 'time' at row 1 at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3489) at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3423) at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:1936) at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:2060) at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2542) at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeInternal(PreparedStatement.java:1734) at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeUpdate(PreparedStatement.java:2019) at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeUpdate(PreparedStatement.java:1937) at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeUpdate(PreparedStatement.java:1922) at client.MapleCharacter.saveCharToDB(MapleCharacter.java:8773) at client.MapleCharacter$22.run(MapleCharacter.java:8431) at net.server.services.BaseScheduler.runBaseSchedule(BaseScheduler.java:126) at net.server.services.BaseScheduler.access$000(BaseScheduler.java:43) at net.server.services.BaseScheduler$1.run(BaseScheduler.java:54) at server.TimerManager$LoggingSaveRunnable.run(TimerManager.java:148) at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511) at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:308) at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$301(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180) at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:294) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello i have problem after i replace this source when i use !level i cant save the chr get wipe after relog

Log: players/SaveChar.txtAttempting to save Dude at Tue Apr 21 10:55:32 GMT+08:00 2020Error thrown: players/SaveToDB.txtcom.mysql.jdbc.MysqlDataTruncation: Data truncation: Out of range value for column 'time' at row 1 at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3489) at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3423) at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:1936) at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:2060) at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2542) at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeInternal(PreparedStatement.java:1734) at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeUpdate(PreparedStatement.java:2019) at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeUpdate(PreparedStatement.java:1937) at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeUpdate(PreparedStatement.java:1922) at client.MapleCharacter.saveCharToDB(MapleCharacter.java:8773) at client.MapleCharacter$22.run(MapleCharacter.java:8431) at net.server.services.BaseScheduler.runBaseSchedule(BaseScheduler.java:126) at net.server.services.BaseScheduler.access$000(BaseScheduler.java:43) at net.server.services.BaseScheduler$1.run(BaseScheduler.java:54) at server.TimerManager$LoggingSaveRunnable.run(TimerManager.java:148) at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511) at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:308) at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$301(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180) at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:294) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
I removed some columns from default heavenms sql scheme and edited some of it as i see fit.
I believe you are using default heavenms sql scheme.

In your sql table, change time column in queststatus table from int to bigint(20)

nice, is zakum giving DC to this source?
Unsure, not yet tested, I assume everything is working until proven otherwise, you can check heavenms documentation for this.
I suspect those map dc maybe caused by wz editing of heavenms.(I encountered a few map dc, like entering showa town before this )
I replaced the wz files with clean wz and modified some maps in order to dojo to be working.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back