Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MapleStory Patcher

Reaction score
✨ MapleStory Patcher ✨

Currently a work in progress. Rebranding a patcher from another game to make it work with MapleStory. This is something I meant to release 10 YEARS AGO, but I forgot or something I dunno.

Runs at client startup
MapleStory Patcher runs every time the user starts up MapleStory, so you can issue even the most minor of patches such as a small graphical issue. The benefit of this means you don't have to announce every single little update to your users.

Version Checking
The client version is checked against the version the server is expecting. If the client version is lower, the patcher will only download the necessary files required to patch the client back up to the right version for that server. THIS IS NOT THE SAME AS THE SERVER VERSION (e.g. v62, v120, v420, v6959, e621, etc.), it is it's OWN client version completely independent of the version of server you're trying to advertise.

Set Minimum Version
If the client version is way too old, and you're looking to save bandwidth on patch files, you can set a minimum version you're willing to patch, and if their game client is too old, you can force the user to download a whole new full version client.

Patch Anything
With the exception of itself, the patcher will patch literally every other file in the MapleStory directory, including its subdirectories. This is perfect if you ever need to update the localhost file for your game.

Works on every MapleStory Server & Version
Yeah.

Works for your grandma, too.
It just works everywhere, k?

So how does it work? Got an example?
Sure do, boyo:
Testing this on the MapleLegends game client.

EDIT: This was meant to be posted in the Development section smh.

I'll most likely have a full release of this next week. Stay tuned.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Leo! You bastard! Long time, no talk or see! I've been on the market for a decent patcher for a while... strange. I'm perched for this. :8:

Edit: It's David. If ya even remember me from almost a decade ago. Lmao.

Edit2: Lol this is two weeks old. I'm behind on the times.

Upvote 0
Back