Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Server Sources Popularity

Staff member
Reaction score
HeavenMS

- Very simple guide, so everyone can set it up
- A decent-sized discord channel for support
- Probably in general just the most feature-based PUBLIC emulator right now that is pre-bb

Upvote 0
Reaction score
HeavenMS

- Very simple guide, so everyone can set it up
- A decent-sized discord channel for support
- Probably in general just the most feature-based PUBLIC emulator right now that is pre-bb

Thanks!
Do you happen to know whether or not are there any differences in the tables on Heaven/Xiuz and most Odin-based sources?
Most importantly, accounts, characters, equipped data and the likes?

I'm working on MapleGitCMS again, this time with Laravel 8. Migrated most of my old work to the latest version.
To this point, I'm still unsure whether I should just go with a regular "Account" model, or due to incompatibility between the sources - I should instead change the way it's being handled to drivers suited for specific-sources. It's getting tricky at this point to make sure it's perfectly compatible with all, or at least, most public sources.

So far, I'm going with a Web_User table for the authentication system of the website, used as a Primary account for the web, that will manipulate data for the Users table (in case you're using the public C# sources, such as WvsBeta), or Accounts table.

Upvote 0
Back