Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

v83 Item exp gain DC

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi people. You know v83 has this item experience and level feature where you can level up your item stats by killing monsters. The issue I am having is that the client DCs when you kill a monster and the items gain experience, as the server is forcing the client to update the item stats. No server side error is reported making it so frustrating.

Interestingly, this only happens when the monster is killed by non-physical attacks. Physical kills will not DC the client and work perfectly fine. Could anybody give me a hint on how to resolve this issue? It would be nice to have a working item level system.

Or I wonder if it is possible to disable this feature altogether on the client side by possibly hiding these lines in the item info popup. Thanks!

EDIT: In case you wonder, I am using a very lightly modified HeavenMS source if that helps.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did you write it as an issue on the github repo?

OK, I actually found the solution on Github. .

Should have checked more carefully earlier. Thanks.

Upvote 0
Back