• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Web Doing Custom PHP work

Reaction score
MODS - Please do not move this, the "Alternate Languages" section is dead and no one will see this. Thanks :)

I've become bored lately and noticed that most of the web releases around here are just samples of all the others and there are very few good ones.

I want to help people with websites.

If you want quality, custom PHP and MySQL work done on your website, custom scripts, custom panels, anything. I will not charge any fees, unless of course you want something huge like a complete CMS. (AdminCP, UserCP, Main Website, Integrated Forum)

Please post back with you're MSN, Skype, or E-Mail.

I will get in contact with you, or you may add me on skype.

Don't be shy, ask for something!

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well, you could help code a simple UserCP based upon GM levels.

Common things to add:
Un-bug Character,map warp,voting (Adds points to DB), and etc.
And with the option to disable these, by simple variables.

If you make something like this, it would be great!
It would even be better if you made it open source.

If your willing to code that, post back.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
I could code a simple forum system, I was going to integrate phpBB into it. You CANNOT use a nulled vBulletin forum, it's illegal.

As for cinos11... great idea, I will keep this in mind and start coding it within a couple of hours if more people post back.

The idea behind coding is I will release my work only if there is a COMMUNITY to release it too. If there is no one interested in my project, there won't be any use for me to develop it.

Thanks.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
As for cinos11... great idea, I will keep this in mind and start coding it within a couple of hours if more people post back.
Thanks.

If you do code it, i suggest these features:

1) Easily customizable (So people can integrate into their own CMS)
2) One script so things are portable.
3) The ability/easiness to add/disable things to the script.
4) Simple and elegant coding, so its easy to read.
5) Php/Mysql injection safe (real escape string/addslashes)
6) Features that automatically turn on/off based upon the server's version.

If you are able to do this, i'm sure many people will use it.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Strobe, you've been here for less than a month... post something useful.

Anyone wishing to help with this can email me at matt@ragezone.com

Cinos, those are great features, I wrote them down, waiting for more opinions / requests first though.

Upvote 0
bleh....
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Strobe, you've been here for less than a month... post something useful.

Anyone wishing to help with this can email me at matt@ragezone.com

Cinos, those are great features, I wrote them down, waiting for more opinions / requests first though.

He's right. It's opinions like the one stated in the opening post that make the section dead. Want to revive it? Post actively in there. Problem solved, thread moved.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Well, you could help code a simple UserCP based upon GM levels.

Common things to add:
Un-bug Character,map warp,voting (Adds points to DB), and etc.
And with the option to disable these, by simple variables.

If you make something like this, it would be great!
It would even be better if you made it open source.

If your willing to code that, post back.

Yeah I would really like to see something like this. A lot of CMS's have them, but they just have the basic unstuck character, move character etc. I want to see something like the login on the Nexon site, where you can view your character's image, change your information, etc.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Yeah I would really like to see something like this. A lot of CMS's have them, but they just have the basic unstuck character, move character etc. I want to see something like the login on the Nexon site, where you can view your character's image, change your information, etc.

Oh, you mean like the LocalMS one I made a while ago? It's easy, but for the image, you'll need to extract all the in-game images for the characters, the equips, items, and their pets if you haven't done so already. Additionally, what's cool is that if you extract all the "inventory" images (what you would see in the inventory box in-game", you can manage a user's inventory via Admin CP on the website by image. I was planning on doing that with LMS, but then we got shut down XD

Upvote 0
Revolution-Entrepreneur
Reaction score
Why not make it .aspx vb.net coding, so you can launch the client through the web? It's just parser.
:D

Upvote 0
Back