Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Web [Request] Need Old CMS's and MapleSwitch or MapleBucket!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone that has a copy of these CMS's please reupload for me, or link me!
I searched and searched but cannot find the link for the MapleEmpire CMS and Moongra CMS (Orange Version:
(https://forum.ragezone.com/f690/web-mapleempire-kisams-maplelust-rebelstory-896232/)
(https://forum.ragezone.com/f690/website-moongrams-orange-website-702747/)

Also wondering if anyone has a link to the same CMS that , or RydahMS used please link me?

Any help is appreciated, Thank you.

Reaction score

(This site has already been released). You will need to fill in the scripts yourself from other CMS. This is just a boilerplate MS CMS.
D5qmNow - [Request] Need Old CMS's and MapleSwitch or MapleBucket! - RaGEZONE Forums

The markup has been cleaned up by quite a bit!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Reaction score

(This site has already been released). You will need to fill in the scripts yourself from other CMS. This is just a boilerplate MS CMS.
Supra - [Request] Need Old CMS's and MapleSwitch or MapleBucket! - RaGEZONE Forums

GreenElf, I'm sure you also have MoongraMS old orange website deep inside your harddrive, mind please checking it up for me? I'm desperate! I got to add it to my collection :(

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
I have the orange site, however, it doesn't include index.php. Which is a known thing with the orange site. You'd have to find their other site and steal the php from there and fix it up for the orange site.

Post/PM me the orange site, I'll have it recoded easily
Edit: Got the site, thanks! To everyone else, the site is very very outdated and broken. I will do my best to restore it using modern code and release it to you all soon!
progress:
Rzygyaw - [Request] Need Old CMS's and MapleSwitch or MapleBucket! - RaGEZONE Forums

edit2: completed:
IrNWmWJ - [Request] Need Old CMS's and MapleSwitch or MapleBucket! - RaGEZONE Forums

200 Lines of CSS (~4kb), 2k of HTML, and 600kb of images!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Supra - [Request] Need Old CMS's and MapleSwitch or MapleBucket! - RaGEZONE Forums

how i can join the acc ?
and i have error

@greenelfx

Upvote 0
Back