Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

My admin page

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Won't need to log in to my server most of the time when I got this c00l admin page I made.

#showoff :glare:

aWxqFL - My admin page - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
is this functional? looks pretty awesome.
Yea, everything works in this admin index, the 'My Database Tables' shows a specific table that you choose and the 'Player Handler' shows all the information about his character and his items information like stat, plus all editable. The 'Online Information' gives a new notification when one of this happens:
-User got banned
-Someone logged in
-GM logged in
-Account created
-Character created
-A event started
-Server restart
-When there may be a new donation
All the other things needs to be coded after I finish with my server :glare:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yea, everything works in this admin index, the 'My Database Tables' shows a specific table that you choose and the 'Player Handler' shows all the information about his character and his items information like stat, plus all editable. The 'Online Information' gives a new notification when one of this happens:
-User got banned
-Someone logged in
-GM logged in
-Account created
-Character created
-A event started
-Server restart
-When there may be a new donation
All the other things needs to be coded after I finish with my server :glare:

Seems very useful! I have done something similar, though not as detailed, and I think you gave me motivation to expand.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Won't need to log in to my server most of the time when I got this c00l admin page I made.

#showoff :glare:

aWxqFL - My admin page - RaGEZONE Forums

hey have u made it with react?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back