Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Dev] Managed GMS keys

Everything is possible~
Reaction score
Heya,

You guys probably knew already that I host a file on my server that contains the AES userkeys for several GMS versions.
Since GMS has changed to per-built different AES userkey, I've updated this script to V2, which you can request using the following URL:

It'll return with a list of keys, including subversions (this is new), seperated by CRLF (\r\n).

Version 3
Version 3 of the API supports returning a specific key, using the GET arguments 'mapleversion' and 'maplesubversion'. Also, if you want the result as JSON, append 'as_json' as a GET argument. Example:
Version 2 also supports JSON responses, using the same argument.
Note:
If the version was not found, it will return {'error': 'not_found'} (when asking for JSON response), or the key 1337133713371337133713371337133713371337133713371337133713371337 (when in plain-text mode)

You can find an example implementation here:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for the update. Can't test since the site is offline atm, but thanks!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could you please use JSON and/or XML instead?
This is quite ugly to parse

Everything is possible~
Reaction score
Could you please use JSON and/or XML instead?
This is quite ugly to parse

Yea because JSON and/or XML has less overhead. If we go that way, I'll implement a binary one instead -.-''

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yea because JSON and/or XML has less overhead. If we go that way, I'll implement a binary one instead -.-''

If its json or xml, its possible to use the build in parser for them, e.g. the JavaScriptSerializer of .NET.
PHP has "
json_encode" anyways
And if you are complaining about server load, just cache the requests.
It would also be nice if you could request only the key of given version.

Everything is possible~
Reaction score
If its json or xml, its possible to use the build in parser for them, e.g. the JavaScriptSerializer of .NET.
PHP has "
json_encode" anyways
And if you are complaining about server load, just cache the requests.
It would also be nice if you could request only the key of given version.

check start post

Everything is possible~
Reaction score
Added some more options.

Back