Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[BETA] MapleBitCMS

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It won't let me access the admin panel... how do I set myself as admin?

Nevermind... found it out myself :) nice work btw

Reaction score
It won't let me access the admin panel... how do I set myself as admin?

Nevermind... found it out myself :) nice work btw

A few people have asked me that..I think I'll add a section in the installer where admins can make themselves web admins.

EDIT:
Done. Also fixed an issue which would be caused when users would reinstall MapleBit while staying logged in.
wdkHvP - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

MyNzHC6 - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you would make this so it can be used to make web skins, that would blow my mind. For example, anyone that is capable of making a website can make a website using the cms provided but with modified code. You should make a small website template that they can use to make web skins with.

Reaction score
If you would make this so it can be used to make web skins, that would blow my mind. For example, anyone that is capable of making a website can make a website using the cms provided but with modified code. You should make a small website template that they can use to make web skins with.

Do you mean like creating custom color schemes?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
A few people have asked me that..I think I'll add a section in the installer where admins can make themselves web admins.

EDIT:
Done. Also fixed an issue which would be caused when users would reinstall MapleBit while staying logged in.
wdkHvP - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

MyNzHC6 - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums
You should add where it says Server is Offline or Online i noticed thats not on there and another is where you can create your own theme for the website, and also make where these numbers ( ) are on rankings turn green to tell you they are online and red when they are offline.

Thats just my suggestion. :D Other then that very good website.

Attachments

Reaction score
You should add where it says Server is Offline or Online i noticed thats not on there and another is where you can create your own theme for the website, and also make where these numbers ( ) are on rankings turn green to tell you they are online and red when they are offline.

Thats just my suggestion. :D Other then that very good website.

If I recall correctly, most sources check if the account is online, not the character.
I'll add the server online/offline thing soon.
edit: updates for this weekend:
- User Management
=> Remove unmute/mute (maybe)
=> Edit accounts from web interface
=> Upgrade accounts to GM status or webadmin status

Edit 1:
Added Display all users page:
3e9IoDw - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Added Edit user page:
vYBSrYC - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

[strike]The feature has been pushed to github, but it is not ready for usage, so there are no links from the administrator panel to this page. You can access it by typing:
[/strike]

Update pushed to GitHub. Removed unmute/mute user pages, because it can be done through the new manage accounts page. Search function coming soon.

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sba4zN5 - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums
Welcome to MapleBit Beta, one of the most advanced Maple CMS around. After a long development in Alpha, and a lot of feedback from alpha testers (53 commits since alpha!), I finally feel ready to officially release the beta package.
Features:
- Automatic and Flexible Installer All you have to do is have your database connection information handy, and put them in the web based installer. You can also use a custom database prefix to have multiple installations of MapleBit in one database.
- Customizable You can change the site's theme, using bootswatch. Then, you can add your own banner and background. This allows you to use the base MapleBitCMS, but still maintain and display the uniqueness of your server and website.
- User Profiles Your users can have a richer interaction with your website once they signup for a display name, which will allow them to comment on news, events, gmblogs, and have profile pages.
- Modern MapleBit uses modern web technology such as HTML5, CSS3, and MySQLi. MapleBit is also responsive, so all devices can use the website.
- Beautiful Rankings MapleBit mimics the old Cype's rankings system. Updated with a newer version of GD, the rankings are just as amazing as they were when the original Cype was released.
- Comments MapleBit features a commenting system which allows users to post deeper comments with Gravatars, bbcode, and more. (Coming Soon)

Installation Process:
hffAP70 - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

18GajHb - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Oops, let's try again!
5lByczC - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

There we go!
HCrxuY0 - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Z1fYGc - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

mhJ6kLX - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

SvTiXnf - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

And we're done!
v1YooVl - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Responsive:
Desktop:
54I4Uw2 - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Phone:
Kpi1KLh - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

PSNhZps - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

CGfzYHr - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Tablet:
kXwRc1U - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Misc. Screenshots:
e6XXriS - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

cJdya5H - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

HzclxQy - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

4WwALud - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

T8c70wH - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

K0C9Hp9 - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

AQ1KoaO - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

rACpCmi - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

44st20a - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Download:
Github:
Latest .zip:
Fork:

Installation Directions:
Upload the extracted MapleBit .zip to your website. Then, open up your browser, go to your website, and run the installer. At one point, you will be required to extract a file in assets/img/GD

Other:
Please post your comments, questions, and issues below. Enjoy using MapleBit!
Thanks to Waterz for the banner!

Hey
I installed the website files as you told to but there is images that i cant see on the website like ONLINE IMG or OFFLINE IMG or NEWS and a lot like that is there any way to fix that?
thank you!!

Attachments

Reaction score
Hey
I installed the website files as you told to but there is images that i cant see on the website like ONLINE IMG or OFFLINE IMG or NEWS and a lot like that is there any way to fix that?
thank you!!

Not sure what you mean. There are no images that say stuff like online/offline or news.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not sure what you mean. There are no images that say stuff like online/offline or news.
in the IMG directory there is online.png and all this stuff i dont know if it should work that why i ask you
and another question i cant see any admin panel just gm panel why is that?

Reaction score
in the IMG directory there is online.png and all this stuff i dont know if it should work that why i ask you
and another question i cant see any admin panel just gm panel why is that?

Those images are for profile pages.
You need to set yourself as a webadmin. The latest version allows you to do this through the installer, but you can do it manually by going into your database, accounts, and then setting webadmin to 1.
After this, logout and log back in.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Those images are for profile pages.
You need to set yourself as a webadmin. The latest version allows you to do this through the installer, but you can do it manually by going into your database, accounts, and then setting webadmin to 1.
After this, logout and log back in.
wow thanks a lot dude :)

UNTIL THEN!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What program did you use to update the character display thing? I'm not sure how to work that, because I never used it before, but I wz edit my server alot, and there is a few thousand custom items on my server, and I would like to know how I could add them to the character display.

Reaction score
What program did you use to update the character display thing? I'm not sure how to work that, because I never used it before, but I wz edit my server alot, and there is a few thousand custom items on my server, and I would like to know how I could add them to the character display.

I used basic's thread for the GD images. He outlined how he made the library, but it seems too time consuming for me to do.
--
Updated the site to add a minor change to the "add webadmin" page:
(skip option)

u5zqLGO - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

You can grab the latest version on GitHub!

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I used basic's thread for the GD images. He outlined how he made the library, but it seems too time consuming for me to do.
--
Updated the site to add a minor change to the "add webadmin" page:
(skip option)

u5zqLGO - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

You can grab the latest version on GitHub!

You should a GUI on the website for the server its self where yuo can turn Off and on the website or broadcast a message for ingame. In the Admin Panel
That would be bad butt.

Attachments

Reaction score
You should a GUI on the website for the server its self where yuo can turn Off and on the website or broadcast a message for ingame. In the Admin Panel
That would be bad butt.

Don't think that's possible due to the huge amount of server repacks that are all different from one another.
You think you add something like..mulitple voting sites? Like, you can set it up so that a player will see 2 boxes for voting instead of one?

Sure, I'll code that in today.
edit:
Going to basically revamp voting.
You'll be able to enter as many sites as you want, each with a custom amount of vote points and NX. coming soon!
edit2: admin interface done:

EEB2boW - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

MhOknPa - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

the public user interface will be coded tomorrow.

Attachments

Last edited:
Back