Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[BETA] MapleBitCMS

Reaction score
I actually lost the files on accident, but as far as the programs go, I referenced them all in the first post of the thread over there. I liked what iAkira was doing with JSON, and I am also interested in using Diamondo's method from his mapler.me source, since he said it "...has support for effects and such and isn't bound to per-item type rendering." It's not very motivating to work on something like that, though, when the current GD in MapleBit works great.

Also, great job on the CMS. It's really nice.
NyCPirate: Right click > View Source > Copy your source and paste it here... I can help you if you do that.
Thanks, and no problem! You're right that working on GD isn't the most exciting project :p

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i have problem when i click Manage Accounts
my nx is ACash and vp is vpoints

greenelfx - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have problem when i click Manage Accounts
my nx is ACash and vp is vpoints

I don't have the source right now, so I can't confirm, but it looks like it's telling you to change votepoints and paypalNX in sources/admin/manage-accounts.php on line 122 and 126. I think that's what you're asking.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
alright 0.o

I moddifyed my own stuff in as you can see, I'm totally gonna use this CMS!

how did you do that navbar up and change the real one to BoomBoomMS v142 - low rate and super custom! ???

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
how did you guys install this Site?

i have no idea how to install this Site can someone help me?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Download the zip, upload it to your webhost or just place it in your www folder. Then access the website using your browser, and install it.
Brower?

i set the zip in www folder nothing found more...need guide to Install

Back