Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[BETA] MapleBitCMS

C# developer
Reaction score
The folders should be in assets/img/GD.

Example :
assets/img/GD/Face/
assets/img/GD/Weapon/
assets/img/GD/Hair/

And not :
assets/img/GD/GD/Face/
assets/img/GD/GD/Weapon/
assets/img/GD/GD/Hair/

why do u even bother?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
cDQ7Ato - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

I get that for some reason and I installed it in the "/" when I was installing. My files are directly in the htdocs folder so idk whats the problem

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score

I get that for some reason and I installed it in the "/" when I was installing. My files are directly in the htdocs folder so idk whats the problem

Yea, that's most likely a directory error since it couldn't navigate to the css. Re install without the '/'.

Attachments

Reaction score
Anyone know how to fix the vote thingy?

Did you configure the amount of NX and VP to give?

Don't change the value for the installation directory.

EDIT:
MapleBit is now on v1.04. This is a critical release, which means that if you are using MapleBit right now, you need to update.

Attachments

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
when i put my ip us url i got error [h=1]Forbidden[/h]You don't have permission to access / on this server.
and when i put in url ip 127.0.0.1 i can see the website why ?

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
He's probably hosting it on his own computer and isn't using a loopback.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
when I use tiredstory as database, everything is working fine. But I changed to moopledev as database, home content,gm blog & half of the ranking thingy is gone :( please help
REMOVED
REMOVED

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
when I use tiredstory as database, everything is working fine. But I changed to moopledev as database, home content,gm blog & half of the ranking thingy is gone :( please help
Without checking, I am fairly certain the two databases are using different definitions. Open each database and directly compare where the data is coming from. I bet they will yield different results. The code in this CMS is intended to use one specific structure (to my knowledge) and will not adapt to databases that go their own way. You can, however, edit the CMS to pull from Moople's database, once you figure out the correct definitions.

Back