Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[BETA] MapleBitCMS

Reaction score
Without checking, I am fairly certain the two databases are using different definitions. Open each database and directly compare where the data is coming from. I bet they will yield different results. The code in this CMS is intended to use one specific structure (to my knowledge) and will not adapt to databases that go their own way. You can, however, edit the CMS to pull from Moople's database, once you figure out the correct definitions.

Basically this. You need to reinstall MapleBit in your new database, and you can do this by deleting assets/config/install/installdone.txt
In the future, I'll add a check to make sure that the required DB tables exist.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Mm. green elf, any idea why pictures are not showing for rankings?

Reaction score
Mm. green elf, any idea why pictures are not showing for rankings?

Did you extract the GD.zip file? If so, delete everything in bit_gdcache, and try running the page again. If you have more than one character (that's all I see), then PM me with a join.me link

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Did you extract the GD.zip file? If so, delete everything in bit_gdcache, and try running the page again. If you have more than one character (that's all I see), then PM me with a join.me link
See, I thought I had transferred from my htdocs, but I just realized I re-extracted again.
Dee-duh-dee.
I'll let you know if its messed up after extracting the GD. Thanks.

I wonder if 1&1 offers archive unzipping..

Hey greenelf. I notice the character pages reported raw job ids, so I went ahead and modified character.php to show job titles.

I'm sure it isn't the most efficient way to do this, but it's done regardless. You can use it if you want - or modify it if you want - I just thought I'd try to contribute.

Last edited:
Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Okay so after the gd.zip file was uploaded and extracted, 2/3 of the characters are working.
Mines..
black.
:[

Just kidding.
Not black.
But..
no pants, on any.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Green? Any help on my issue? No pants ftw

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Definitely the best CMS I've ever used.

Is there a way to get a more updated GD though?

Reaction score
Are SQLi attacks possible on this?

I don't want to make any definitive statements, but this website is safe to use. Many servers use it, and I'm sure we would have heard something by now if a vulnerability was exploited/found.
----
My summer vacation is coming up, and I'm considering restarting feature development. If you have any (reasonable) feature requests, post here! Something that I already intend to do is to have a better download page manager (more links, custom images, etc), and maybe even a plugin system.

EDIT: 5/8/2014 UPDATE:
- Added debugging mode for administrators. Suppose you're modifying the PHP files, and you accidentally break something. This error will show up, which will allow you to directly modify the server files.

NxSTIW - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

etGn5qd - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

You may be thinking that this is pretty unsecure, because users can edit files. That's why users who are not admins will only see this:
kZmV50e - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

In the future, I will be adding a maintenance mode which will allow administrators to temporarily take their site "offline" and show an offline message/page.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't want to make any definitive statements, but this website is safe to use. Many servers use it, and I'm sure we would have heard something by now if a vulnerability was exploited/found.
----
My summer vacation is coming up, and I'm considering restarting feature development. If you have any (reasonable) feature requests, post here! Something that I already intend to do is to have a better download page manager (more links, custom images, etc), and maybe even a plugin system.

EDIT: 5/8/2014 UPDATE:
- Added debugging mode for administrators. Suppose you're modifying the PHP files, and you accidentally break something. This error will show up, which will allow you to directly modify the server files.

NxSTIW - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

etGn5qd - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

You may be thinking that this is pretty unsecure, because users can edit files. That's why users who are not admins will only see this:
kZmV50e - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

In the future, I will be adding a maintenance mode which will allow administrators to temporarily take their site "offline" and show an offline message/page.

Sounds great!
I have a question about the CMS's aspect of design, from the pictures you have shown in thread it seems like the design is really simple.

Is it possible for me to edit the design a bit without much knowledge so I can add Logo/Banners, etc?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Sounds great!
I have a question about the CMS's aspect of design, from the pictures you have shown in thread it seems like the design is really simple.

Is it possible for me to edit the design a bit without much knowledge so I can add Logo/Banners, etc?

Yes, adding banners and backgrounds is supported through the admin panel.

Back