Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[BETA] MapleBitCMS

Reaction score
Is there a way to change the timezone, for when users who vote before the time limit and it shows the "Vote at this time --- blah blah"

Put this in your vote page:
Code:
date_default_timezone_set('America/Los_Angeles');
You may switch out the parameter with any of these items:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there a way to prevent GM's being shown on the rankings?
I'm using XiuzSource and the GM rank is 3, but they're showing on the rankings.
I'm an admin which is rank 4, and I'm not showing on the rankings.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

There's probably some ranking sql being loaded in some rankings.php file if that's the name. Find a query selecting from characters in the sql and change WHERE gm < 4 to WHERE gm < 3.

EDIT: Looked at it on git, it calls to $gmlevel, which is loaded from your properties. I'm not sure what all else it's used for so you can either hardcode it to be 4 in the query or change 'gmlevel' to 4.

Reaction score

Go to your admin panel, then settings. In the future please click around before posting :p

There's probably some ranking sql being loaded in some rankings.php file if that's the name. Find a query selecting from characters in the sql and change WHERE gm < 4 to WHERE gm < 3.

EDIT: Looked at it on git, it calls to $gmlevel, which is loaded from your properties. I'm not sure what all else it's used for so you can either hardcode it to be 4 in the query or change 'gmlevel' to 4.

Don't do this.

Reaction score
11/8/15:
- Fixed vulnerability that allowed users to change their email to one that had already been used (minor)
- Cleaned up HTML markup on the register page (minor)

Not necessary to upgrade at this time, as these are both minor changes. A regular major release will be created by the end of November. If you want to see any bugs fixed before this, please let me know.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im confused, when I install I add who to make admin but what the heck is password to log in?

Reaction score
im confused, when I install I add who to make admin but what the heck is password to log in?

If you already have a preexisting account in your database you can make that account an administrator, or you can register a new account and then manually set yourself as a web admin (webadmin column in accounts table in MySQL).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello I have a few questions about customizing my MapleBit website. Sorry if they are stupid questions, I am trying to learn HTML but still coming up short on these:

- How do I add images in the body of the Home page? (For example to insert an image before News >>, Ranking>>, etc)
- Is it possible to make my banner overlap with the Nav bar? Or add images on/around the nav bar?
- I want to move the editable box at the bottom of the body to the top but have no idea how if possible

Once again sorry if they are dumb questions. I like customizing websites a lot but usually rely on editing image heavy websites instead of confusing code lol, but ive decided to commit to MapleBit because its really the best CMS out there. I would really appreciate the help if anyone can.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello I have a few questions about customizing my MapleBit website. Sorry if they are stupid questions, I am trying to learn HTML but still coming up short on these:

- How do I add images in the body of the Home page? (For example to insert an image before News >>, Ranking>>, etc)
- Is it possible to make my banner overlap with the Nav bar? Or add images on/around the nav bar?
- I want to move the editable box at the bottom of the body to the top but have no idea how if possible

Once again sorry if they are dumb questions. I like customizing websites a lot but usually rely on editing image heavy websites instead of confusing code lol, but ive decided to commit to MapleBit because its really the best CMS out there. I would really appreciate the help if anyone can.

if you like working on website, i'd suggest that you start by learning HTML / CSS. once you get the hang of it, the (basics of the) languages are really easy.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you like working on website, i'd suggest that you start by learning HTML / CSS. once you get the hang of it, the (basics of the) languages are really easy.

I'm in the process of learning, but I need to know how to do these things now.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm in the process of learning, but I need to know how to do these things now.

since these are some fairly basic things, i'd say study it some more. if you understand the languages even a quick google search would suffice. anyways thats all i'm gonna say about this subject since, like greenelfx said, this thread is not for people requesting help with modifications.

Reaction score
11/19:
- Cleaned up vote page when there are no voting sites:
- Cleaned up vote HTML markup
dvRgRfZ - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

- Fixed admin panel dropdown links

Might give the dynamic navigation bar a shot this weekend!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
MapleBit has been really great for us, we appreciate your development.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: MapleBit CMS

sba4zN5 - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums
Welcome to MapleBit Beta, one of the most advanced Maple CMS around. After a long development in Alpha, and a lot of feedback from alpha testers (53 commits since alpha!), I finally feel ready to officially release the beta package.

Main Points:
- Automatic and Flexible Installer All you have to do is have your database connection information handy, and put them in the web based installer. You can also use a custom database prefix to have multiple installations of MapleBit in one database.
- Customizable You can change the site's theme, using bootswatch. Then, you can add your own banner and background. This allows you to use the base MapleBitCMS, but still maintain and display the uniqueness of your server and website.
- User Profiles Your users can have a richer interaction with your website once they signup for a display name, which will allow them to comment on news, events, gmblogs, and have profile pages.
- Modern MapleBit uses modern web technology such as HTML5, CSS3, and MySQLi. MapleBit is also responsive, so all devices can use the website.
- Beautiful Rankings MapleBit mimics the old Cype's rankings system. Updated with a newer version of GD, the rankings are just as amazing as they were when the original Cype was released.
- Comments MapleBit features a commenting system which allows users to interact with Gravatars, BBCode, quoting, and more!

Misc. Features:
  • Easily create custom pages
  • Multisite voting
  • Change homepage content without leaving the homepage
  • Comprehensive admin panel
  • Powerful User Control Panel
  • Up to date GD
  • Flexible Rankings

Installation Process:
hffAP70 - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

18GajHb - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Oops, let's try again!
5lByczC - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

There we go!
HCrxuY0 - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Z1fYGc - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

mhJ6kLX - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

SvTiXnf - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

And we're done!
v1YooVl - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Responsive:
Desktop:
54I4Uw2 - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Phone:
Kpi1KLh - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

PSNhZps - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

CGfzYHr - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Tablet:
kXwRc1U - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Misc. Screenshots:
e6XXriS - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

cJdya5H - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

HzclxQy - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

4WwALud - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

T8c70wH - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

K0C9Hp9 - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

AQ1KoaO - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

rACpCmi - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

44st20a - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Download:
Github:
Latest .zip:
Fork:

Installation Directions:
Upload the extracted MapleBit .zip to your website. Then, open up your browser, go to your website, and run the installer. At one point, you will be required to extract a file in assets/img/GD

Other:
Please post your comments, questions, and issues below. Enjoy using MapleBit!
Thanks to Waterz for the banner!

Has protection PHP PDO, against SQL injection ?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
v1.10 has now been formally released. This release includes numerous bug fixes and security fixes. If you are still running MapleBit v1.09 (or older), it is highly recommended that you now upgrade to v1.10

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This cms can be adapted to MuOnline ?
Making connection: MSSQL, PDO_ODBC, PDO_DBLIB, PDO SQLServ ?
Thanks

Reaction score
No, you'd be better off using a CMS built for that.
Actually it can be adapted for MU servers.
He wants to switch to MSSQL/SQLServer? Not a problem.
Adjusting it to work for MU? A matter of modifying the queries and simple front end out put, not so difficult.
This CMS is really simple, which makes it easier to modify than other CMSs, the more simple it is the easier it is to modify it.
From personal experience, transforming this CMS from MS to MU would be less work than adjusting Wordpress or Drupal for MU.

Back