Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[BETA] MapleBitCMS

Reaction score
i've tried and I think it won't let me because it already has a join guild?

Code:
g.logoBG AS logoBG FROM characters c LEFT JOIN guilds g ON c.guildid = g.guildid WHERE c.gm < $gmlevel

because i've tried doing

Code:
a.banned AS banned FROM characters c LEFT JOIN accounts a ON c.accountid = a.id WHERE c.gm < '$gmlevel' AND banned = 0

but it keeps giving an error saying I am not allowed and shows the g.logoBG line

Can you post the error? Also, it is much easier to debug queries in a MySQLI gui/cli app, instead of wrangling with it in PHP.

Infraction Baɴɴed
Loyal Member
Reaction score
after reviewing the code just remove anything that has to do with guilds. the rank script pulls the information but doesnt use that information...

wait for a update on my git later tonight (-8 PST) im going to revamp this script to be more legible. my handle is the same username as my username here

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
after reviewing the code just remove anything that has to do with guilds. the rank script pulls the information but doesnt use that information...

wait for a update on my git later tonight (-8 PST) im going to revamp this script to be more legible. my handle is the same username as my username here

I'm using g.name and g.logo so id rather not remove it :p
Will the post the exact error soon

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I made a well tested check to see if the account a user is trying to vote for is logged in and notify the user when it is.

I think this could be a helpful feature to many who use MapleBit, let me know if you want to add it in.

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I made a well tested check to see if the account a user is trying to vote for is logged in and notify the user when it is.

I think this could be a helpful feature to many who use MapleBit, let me know if you want to add it in.

You can submit a PR on Github for greenelf to consider.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
A PR would be great! I'll definitely merge it in if it looks good to me :)

I'm new to GitHub, so let me know if I did it right.

I assume this means I did it right.

cf17e240d8c5ac5442885cadbec0eda2 - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm new to GitHub, so let me know if I did it right.

I assume this means I did it right.

cf17e240d8c5ac5442885cadbec0eda2 - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

You pushed the branch into your own fork, but you didn't submit a PR for greenelfx to easily merge into his master branch.
Hit the green Compare & Pull Request button (should be on the right of that yellowish box). And then fill out details for changes (if it's not already filled out), and then hit "Create Pull Request."

An easy way to check after you did all that is go to greenelfx/MapleBit and you should see a 1 next to the Pull Requests tab. :)

EDIT: You did it! Yay!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
are the links dead because one of them in not working for me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
help how do i make it public so others can get on my website

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys, I have setup the website (Huge thanks to OP btw) but I am unable to log in to any of my accounts in my database but I am able to register new ones. I also can not work out how to access the admin account, is it the same as the admin account on my database..?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I have setup the website (Huge thanks to OP btw) but I am unable to log in to any of my accounts in my database but I am able to register new ones. I also can not work out how to access the admin account, is it the same as the admin account on my database..?

Are your passwords in your database plaintext, or are they SHA-1 (or SHA-512/whatever MapleBit uses now if they changed it)? I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't like plaintext passwords and only compares encrypted passwords.. and yes, it reads from your 'accounts' table in your database. If you're set as an admin in the database, you should be able to access the admin panel.

Reaction score
Are your passwords in your database plaintext, or are they SHA-1 (or SHA-512/whatever MapleBit uses now if they changed it)? I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't like plaintext passwords and only compares encrypted passwords.. and yes, it reads from your 'accounts' table in your database. If you're set as an admin in the database, you should be able to access the admin panel.

MapleBit will check SHA-1 or SHA-512, but will not check plaintext. Lowbobs should verify that his accounts have passwords that have been hashed (not encrypted ;P). To make yourself a webadmin, change your account in MySQL to have webadmin=1. You will need to logout and log back in to view the admin panel.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks so much for your help! Really appreciate what you've done :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
When registering an account why not set the nx column to 0 instead of leaving it as null? Therefore, users can vote before logging in for the first time.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,
Screens is better than words:

I can put anything in database settings and I have always the same message without error "SQL connection".

Reaction score
When registering an account why not set the nx column to 0 instead of leaving it as null? Therefore, users can vote before logging in for the first time.

Good question, this has been brought up before. The issue with this is that it makes account registration reliant on the fact that the web admin has properly configured the CMS to use the correct columns. I want MapleBit to be as "idiot proof" as possible, so I'm not sure if adding unnecessary dependence is the best idea. If you are looking to fix this issue, you can simply set your NX column to have the default value of 0 in MySQL.

Hello,
Screens is better than words:

I can put anything in database settings and I have always the same message without error "SQL connection".

What version of PHP and MySQL are you running?

Back