Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[BETA] MapleBitCMS

Reaction score
8/13/2016:
Had some free time,
The new refreshed page is much cleaner, and implements a so that errors are more consistent and intuitive than before. Users will no longer have to "go back" and refill in the registration form, as those values are preserved. Finally, the registration code is much cleaner and logical, so web admins can make changes as needed. If this "experiment" goes well, I can see about implementing the library site-wide (I also said this for pagination, but never got around to doing that site-wide.. ;P)

Pages left that need a full/partial rewrite include:
public/news, public/events, public/gmblog, public/vote, public/ticket, account-settings, [STRIKE]profile-edit[/STRIKE], [STRIKE]profile-name[/STRIKE], admin/manage-*, admin/ticket, admin/voteconfig, gmcp/manage-blog

Not sure if I'll ever get around to rewriting the bigger pages (news/events/gmblogs and management pages).

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
8/13/2016:
Had some free time,
The new refreshed page is much cleaner, and implements a so that errors are more consistent and intuitive than before. Users will no longer have to "go back" and refill in the registration form, as those values are preserved. Finally, the registration code is much cleaner and logical, so web admins can make changes as needed. If this "experiment" goes well, I can see about implementing the library site-wide (I also said this for pagination, but never got around to doing that site-wide.. ;P)

Pages left that need a full/partial rewrite include:
public/news, public/events, public/gmblog, public/vote, public/ticket, account-settings, [STRIKE]profile-edit[/STRIKE], [STRIKE]profile-name[/STRIKE], admin/manage-*, admin/ticket, admin/voteconfig, gmcp/manage-blog

Not sure if I'll ever get around to rewriting the bigger pages (news/events/gmblogs and management pages).

Hey, not sure if there's an actual fix for this, my account logged in to the CMS when I registered it, went in-game and got stuck, I like to test features of a CMS, so as I was logging in it appears after we hit in-game the logins are incorrect.

My version of MapleBit is quite new.

Infraction Baɴɴed
Reaction score
Hey, not sure if there's an actual fix for this, my account logged in to the CMS when I registered it, went in-game and got stuck, I like to test features of a CMS, so as I was logging in it appears after we hit in-game the logins are incorrect.

My version of MapleBit is quite new.
you get stuck at login or after you select your character? *in-game

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
you get stuck at login or after you select your character? *in-game

Sorry, I'll be a little more specific I was typing that from my iPhone.

After I log into my server, the CMS then tells me because of a password encryption error that my details are incorrect so I can't log into the CMS.

Reaction score
Sorry, I'll be a little more specific I was typing that from my iPhone.

After I log into my server, the CMS then tells me because of a password encryption error that my details are incorrect so I can't log into the CMS.

Hmm.. you registered it on MapleBit, though, correct? Might be a check on your source's login function that updates the password's hash. I remember it doing this automatically for passwords either in plaintext or SHA-1, but MapleBit should technically support both. Are you able to relog into the server but just not the CMS after?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
EDIT: To make sure everyone gets what I'm saying I figured I'd spend a bit more time explaining.
NX is going to nxCredit but I don't understand
Code:
[COLOR=#333333]UPDATE accounts SET $colvp = $colvp + $gvp, $colnx = $colnx + $gnx WHERE name='".$account."'[/COLOR]
How is MapleBit sending NX to nxCredit from colnx when the column in the SQL is called nxCredit?
Problem I have is the server is version v83 the voting points is called votingpoints it's in the characters table. Then you have the nxCredit which is in the accounts table problem is the above code is only able to credit just nx and not voting points now I don't think it's possible to use UPDATE query on accounts and characters at the same time.
So I'm trying to figure out how I can fix it so both voting points and nx are credited after voting.

Thing I'm trying to figure out with the vote.php is server version v83 NX is in the accounts column but the voting points is in the Charaters column how can you fix it so that it can credit both the NX and the Voting Points? with MapleBit CMS?

Last edited:
Reaction score
EDIT: To make sure everyone gets what I'm saying I figured I'd spend a bit more time explaining.
NX is going to nxCredit but I don't understand
Code:
[COLOR=#333333]UPDATE accounts SET $colvp = $colvp + $gvp, $colnx = $colnx + $gnx WHERE name='".$account."'[/COLOR]
How is MapleBit sending NX to nxCredit from colnx when the column in the SQL is called nxCredit?
Problem I have is the server is version v83 the voting points is called votingpoints it's in the characters table. Then you have the nxCredit which is in the accounts table problem is the above code is only able to credit just nx and not voting points now I don't think it's possible to use UPDATE query on accounts and characters at the same time.
So I'm trying to figure out how I can fix it so both voting points and nx are credited after voting.

Thing I'm trying to figure out with the vote.php is server version v83 NX is in the accounts column but the voting points is in the Charaters column how can you fix it so that it can credit both the NX and the Voting Points? with MapleBit CMS?

Why would VP be in the characters table for? It's always been account based, that's like making NX per character rather than NX per account..

and if you did truly want it VP per character, you'd have to enter a Character IGN (or make them login and display a dropdown menu of their characters within the current accountID) so you'd know what to update and then modify the query to update characters' votepoint to the new value from the character's IGN.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's a good question I'm not sure why this server owner did it this way I'm just trying to figure out the nice mess he has made for me to try and figure out how to fix.

I think the easy thing would to create a column in the accounts called votingpoints but still I'm confused on this MapleBit CMS code I don't understand how or where this colnx and where the colvp are sending the credits to because it credits NX some how but it's not giving voting points and the voting points is obvious because it's not in the same table. but how colnx and colvp can someone explain?
because the column that is getting NX is nxCredit so how is colnx sending NX to nxCredit is it something he is in the admin area I assume for his MapleBit site?

Reaction score
That's a good question I'm not sure why this server owner did it this way I'm just trying to figure out the nice mess he has made for me to try and figure out how to fix.

I think the easy thing would to create a column in the accounts called votingpoints but still I'm confused on this MapleBit CMS code I don't understand how or where this colnx and where the colvp are sending the credits to because it credits NX some how but it's not giving voting points and the voting points is obvious because it's not in the same table. but how colnx and colvp can someone explain?
because the column that is getting NX is nxCredit so how is colnx sending NX to nxCredit is it something he is in the admin area I assume for his MapleBit site?

Well, if you want it to be account-based, then make a column for votepoints in accounts. Then in loadCharFromDB, when you setAccountName, also SELECT votepoints from the account and set it to the ret.votePoints in your MapleCharacter object like you normally would. This would make all your vote points account-based over character-based. If you do that, you don't need to edit the CMS at all.

You pasted some code from one of the files? Trace $colnx and see where they assign it if you want it to give NX to a different column name instead. Other than that I'm not really sure what you are asking. $colnx is the column name in the database that it's updating. e.g 'nxCredit'.$colvp is the column name for vote points. e.g 'votePoint'. All you're doing is executing a query that will update the table's columns to the new values given. It's designed to specifically update the account's NX and VP, as it is an account-based system not character.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Very nice CMS, but when i try to register an account i get the following error:

I gave the database name of my maplestory private server database (so the CMS could locate the registered accounts ect) not sure if that is wrong or not.

Could someone help me solve this problem? Also the characters wont show up on the website.

Reaction score
Very nice CMS, but when i try to register an account i get the following error:

I gave the database name of my maplestory private server database (so the CMS could locate the registered accounts ect) not sure if that is wrong or not.

Could someone help me solve this problem? Also the characters wont show up on the website.

What version of wamp are you running? Also, try downloading the latest version of maplebit.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
What version of wamp are you running? Also, try downloading the latest version of maplebit.

As for the version: Wampserver 3.0.4, and what exactly is the latest version of maplebit?

Thanks in regards.

ps. I downloaded from this link: ''Latest .zip: ''

Also tried the first link but same error's occur, i doubt the problem is the CMS in this case (or is there even a later version?)

Reaction score
hi..
first .. thnx for this nice CMS...

but i have a little problem...
got everything working but is there a bug in the logout function?
i cant seem to find the error...

Everything works fine.. but when you click logout...
the COntrol Panel doenst refresh..´and the menu on top always shows me logged in..
i cant log out i can do what i want .. refreshing the page and all other things dont help...
but if i click once the logout button.. and close the complete browser..
after restarting the browser im logged out...
to logout complete with refreshing the sidebar back to the login/register doesnt work...
is there a bug in the latest version on gtihub?...

ok
I got it... modified logout to reload the page and not cached version...
Code:
file: /sources/misc/logout.php

<?php 
if (basename($_SERVER["PHP_SELF"]) == "logout.php") 
{
	die("403 - Access Forbidden");
}

header('Expires: Sat, 26 Jul 1997 05:00:00 GMT');
header('Last-Modified: ' . gmdate( 'D, d M Y H:i:s') . ' GMT');
header('Cache-Control: no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate');
header('Cache-Control: post-check=0, pre-check=0', false);
header('Pragma: no-cache'); 

if(isset($_SESSION['id'])) {
    unset($_SESSION['id']);
    header('Location: ?' . uniqid());
    #header('Refresh: 0');

session_destroy();
	$_SESSION = array();
}
redirect("?base=main");

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
As for the version: Wampserver 3.0.4, and what exactly is the latest version of maplebit?

Thanks in regards.

ps. I downloaded from this link: ''Latest .zip: ''

Also tried the first link but same error's occur, i doubt the problem is the CMS in this case (or is there even a later version?)

Locate "assets\config\database.php", line 19:
Code:
$mysqli = new MySQLi($host['hostname'],$host['user'],$host['password'],$host['database']);

Add this 2 line below line 19:
Code:
$publickey = "6LemqAwAAAAAAF4dIpSjTB3GJt1ax0MRQ9FvOX_T";
$privatekey = "6LemqAwAAAAAAO69RT3j9M1eHPX_ahhmC6Gakuwb";

That should fix the problem.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Fixed the register issue, looks like I incorrectly committed when I last updated the CMS. To fix this issue from happening in the future, I've edited the OP to link to the latest release, not the latest commit. Obviously I don't envision this being an issue as I don't really update MapleBit anymore.
I've also bumped the version up to v1.15 that includes a cleaned up admin panel page and registration page.

Reaction score
New release fixes a critical security issue regarding the buy NX page (soon to be deprecated anyway).
If you are running an older version of MapleBit, you must update ASAP!
Download here:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
im having a slight problem...

Website is setup correctly. should be reading and writing in the DB

Once i register it says ive created the account but it is nowhere to be found in my DB

what causes this problem?

Reaction score
im having a slight problem...

Website is setup correctly. should be reading and writing in the DB

Once i register it says ive created the account but it is nowhere to be found in my DB

what causes this problem?

Print out the SQL insert query within the PHP script, and try executing it in SQL CLI or a GUI, and see what the error says. More than likely, a missing column or a column with a different type than MapleBit expects. Can't really help without specific debugging information.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Print out the SQL insert query within the PHP script, and try executing it in SQL CLI or a GUI, and see what the error says. More than likely, a missing column or a column with a different type than MapleBit expects. Can't really help without specific debugging information.
im not sure how to do that to be honest.

But im pretty sure it has something to do with a column aswell im using " XiuzSource " if that would make any difference?

Back