Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[BETA] MapleBitCMS

✞ Godlike ✞
Reaction score
This is just an awesome CMS.

However, I'm leaning towards customizing it for another game private server and re-design it.

Whatever way is the easiest to remove functions like meso/exp/drop rates, game version, rankings and stuff like that which are very maplestory based? Edit the files itself and? Like navbar and such.

And also would it be okay to put credits something like; Website coded by GreenElf - Redesigned by <name>
and making your name a link to your ragezone profile? (changing greenelfx to GreenElf cause it looks more clean)

I love the way the CMS is built and think it would work awesome for another game.

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Whatever way is the easiest to remove functions like meso/exp/drop rates, game version, rankings and stuff like that which are very maplestory based? Edit the files itself and? Like navbar and such.

Yeah. The CMS doesn't allow you to modify/change that without modifying the code so that's exactly how you would go about doing it. You'd want to strip any MapleStory-related thing from the CMS in the individual files and modify it to your liking.

And while I can't answer for greenelfx for how he'd prefer credits, this CMS is licensed under the MIT license which essentially lets you do whatever you want with it and that includes stripping/modifying the copyright/developed by credit at the bottom.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[MENTION][/USER](I come from Taiwan, my English is very bad,plz dont mind, lol)
Hello,Can I translate this website with chinese?
I very love this, it very simple and useful,so I want to share this website with chinese language to our maplestory forum.
May I please? Your website is really pretty good.

Reaction score
[MENTION][/USER](I come from Taiwan, my English is very bad,plz dont mind, lol)
Hello,Can I translate this website with chinese?
I very love this, it very simple and useful,so I want to share this website with chinese language to our maplestory forum.
May I please? Your website is really pretty good.

Sure. If possible, please fork the repository on Github and push your Chinese translation there.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can help you if you want to, I'm Malaysia Chinese. :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
reCAPTCHA To use reCAPTCHA you must get an API key from Help?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

do you know how to replace the old captcha?

my php knowledge is not great so i've been getting this message:
greenelfx - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

it would be great if you could help

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
do you know how to replace the old captcha?

my php knowledge is not great so i've been getting this message:
greenelfx - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

it would be great if you could help

1. Go to
2. If you see Google advertising the Invisible Captcha, skip this (click "Continue").
3. Click "Get reCAPTCHA" in the upper right.
4. Under "Register a new site," choose a name and the domain(s) that you want this captcha to be active on.
4b. In your case, you'll probably want to use localhost and yourdomainname.com on separate lines in the Domains box.
5. Under the "Adding reCAPTCHA to your site" section, you should see the Site key and the Secret key.
5b. The secret key should never be shared to anyone, by the way. It's called secret for a reason. Don't include it anywhere outside of your website code, even if you're asking for help.
6. Go here and follow the same additions/deletions in the code: If by the time you read this and greenelf has already merged this pull request, just update MapleBit like how you would normally update it and ignore all the steps after this.

7. Run the following SQL query
Code:
ALTER TABLE bit_properties
ADD COLUMN `recaptcha_public` text NULL AFTER status,
ADD COLUMN `recaptcha_private` text NULL;
8. Go to your Admin control panel, and edit your site configuration. You should see a reCAPTCHA tab after all the code changes.
9. Add in your keys from step 5.
10. Tada!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could you help me with a Donation page? The HTML Code of PayPal can't seem to suit for this cms

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For people that has problem registering an account, navigate to:
Code:
sources\public\register.php

In Line 51, replace this line:
Code:
$insert_user_query = "INSERT INTO accounts (`name`, `password`, `sessionip`, `email`, `birthday`,[B] `tempban`) [/B]VALUES ('".$validated_data['username']."', '".sha1($validated_data['password'])."', '".getRealIpAddr()."', '".$validated_data['email']."', '1990-01-01',[B] '1990-01-01 10:01:24'[/B])";

It worked for me at least. The reason where why tempban was added is to avoid the latest mysql update, no zero allowed in all table. (Please correct me if I'm wrong.)

Reaction score
For people that has problem registering an account, navigate to:
Code:
sources\public\register.php

In Line 51, replace this line:
Code:
$insert_user_query = "INSERT INTO accounts (`name`, `password`, `sessionip`, `email`, `birthday`,[B] `tempban`) [/B]VALUES ('".$validated_data['username']."', '".sha1($validated_data['password'])."', '".getRealIpAddr()."', '".$validated_data['email']."', '1990-01-01',[B] '1990-01-01 10:01:24'[/B])";

It worked for me at least. The reason where why tempban was added is to avoid the latest mysql update, no zero allowed in all table. (Please correct me if I'm wrong.)

It's about the timestamp itself, the default value is '0000-00-00 00:00:00', which is illegal following the new SQL specifications, because it is not a valid timestamp.

Jus

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Great CMS, i actually got it fully going.

One thing, on the ranking page im getting:
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in C:\xampp2\htdocs\sources\public\rankings.php on line 48

Is that because i have no characters on my server yet?

Thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Great CMS, i actually got it fully going.

One thing, on the ranking page im getting:
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in C:\xampp2\htdocs\sources\public\rankings.php on line 48

Is that because i have no characters on my server yet?

Thanks.
Check your PHP's version, I guess it's something related to it...

Jus

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im in site configuration and i see no where to edit recaptcha... gosh damn

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im in site configuration and i see no where to edit recaptcha... gosh damn

You first have to create a username and a SHA1 encrypted password in your database, then use the installation guide to point your administrator account. After everything done setting up, you'll be brought to the main page. In main page, login to your administrator account, then locate "Admin Panel" -> Site Settings -> Site Configuration, you should see recaptcha at the last tab. GLHF. :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How come I'm getting this error?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back