Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[BETA] MapleBitCMS

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,
I installed maplebit CMS onto wampserver www directory and followed the installation process and everything is set up. During the installation process, it asks to create admin account so I put "admin".
After everything was set up, on the bottom of the website it says "Admins: click here to edit" with no link.
Also, I have no idea how to access the admin panel. How can I access it to configure the website?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello,
I installed maplebit CMS onto wampserver www directory and followed the installation process and everything is set up. During the installation process, it asks to create admin account so I put "admin".
After everything was set up, on the bottom of the website it says "Admins: click here to edit" with no link.
Also, I have no idea how to access the admin panel. How can I access it to configure the website?
@MapleCloud
After you install, it asks for your account, you log into the control panel then you can click the line and edit it.
Here is a screenshot of it would look like.
0yKMrtJ - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

@greenelfx - I'm attempting to run the latest download of MapleBit-1.16 with WAMP3, using PHP 5.6.25 and MySQL 5.7.14. I have been getting 2 errors. Any way you could help me out here?

1st error is the Login script says "Wrong username or password" but when you click on another page's link it's logged in. Not sure what's going on here.

2nd error is the Registration script does not insert into the mysql database, however it does Select properly as it does check if an account exists already. So I know it's connecting to the database properly. I attempted an echo of my insert command and inserted it directly into the database using the SQL query of phpmyadmin and got this error:
INSERT INTO `accounts` (`name`, `password`, `ip`, `email`, `birthday`) VALUES ('test', '(REMOVED SALTED HASH)', '::1', 'test@gmail.com', '1990-01-01')
MySQL said: Documentation
#1292 - Incorrect datetime value: '0000-00-00 00:00:00' for column 'tempban' at row 1

EDIT:
I figured out the 2nd problem. Turns out I needed to edit my SQL Mode of the brand new wamp install. By default it includes "NO_ZERO_IN_DATE" and "NO_ZERO_DATE"
So I included this in my my.ini file which allows the other defaults to stay.
sql-mode="ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY,STRICT_TRANS_TABLES,ERROR_FOR_DIVISION_BY_ZERO,NO_AUTO_CREATE_USER,NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION"

Edit2: The Login problem fixed after I fixed my registration issue! Woot Nevermind Greenelfx. LOL!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok, after i install this cms and got it :)

can any help me in PM, how can i add icon of discord? change icon of online/offline?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Whatever i try to set my password to in mysql it always says invalid Id/pw when i try to login the website, any ideas ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Whatever i try to set my password to in mysql it always says invalid Id/pw when i try to login the website, any ideas ?

Do you create ur account via Website or via Navicat-Mysql???
If u create via mysql, the website only read the password with encryption, i dont remember wich encryption maplebit use. i think sha-21?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you create ur account via Website or via Navicat-Mysql???
If u create via mysql, the website only read the password with encryption, i dont remember wich encryption maplebit use. i think sha-21?

I Cannot register through the site because im not able to access the admin page and configure the recaptcha, however i created the account in MySQL workbench and i can access it through the serve but not the website :/

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I Cannot register through the site because im not able to access the admin page and configure the recaptcha, however i created the account in MySQL workbench and i can access it through the serve but not the website :/

Re-install the website and try again.. U need register when installing the site.
U cant access in the website if u create ur account via "workbench or mysql or navicat or whatever" or change ur password in Workbench with that:

set this to ur password in workbench

1e453d1f4b522a15fadd7c8777fc3f9b3ac29bc1

the password is camerun

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i set myself as a GM but i cannot see the "admin panel" to setup my reCAPTCHA
crate acc in Mysql: only the account!: number id is 1 name acc: nasuki pass: 1e453d1f4b522a15fadd7c8777fc3f9b3ac29bc1
and in the server/site the pass is: camerun

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to fix this eror ?
Warning: Cannot modify header information

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Had conflicting database instances. Working now.

Last edited:
Reaction score
It seems like there's been a lot of people struggling with reCaptcha, or deleting it all together.
I've released v1.3 ( ) which bumps recaptcha to v3 to be less intrusive.
e41j19L - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

I've also updated the instructions to obtain keys to be clearer. Let me know if you have issues! please don't delete recaptcha!

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey, so I downloaded the latest version of your cms and I just can't get it to work.

Problem 1:

I get this, it even started in the installation process:

cIfoecu - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

I really tried to look thru everyone else's posts to see if they already asked but couldn't find it.

Problem 2:
---------------

My problem with reCAPTCHA is that it doesn't appear in the registration process, thus when you try to register, I get the recaptcha field is invalid. I see that it appears bottom right corner with an error message saying "Error for site owner: Invalid domain for site key"

Problem 3:
---------------

I created an account in mysql, but when I try to log in using the website it doesn't connect.

Any ideas to how to solve my problems? Thank you so much for your source and thanks for taking your time to look and help noobs like me.

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
amazing work in maplebit 1.3 in bicrypt password wok great !!!!

I have 3 main problem in maplebit cms

1.in v1.3 the gd not working (in maplebit 1.2 it work fine)

2. if i fully offline i cannot connect to the user panel it even not say"wrong username and password"after i log in to internet it let me log in or if i put wrong pasword its say "wrong username or pasword" (kind of suspicious maplebit track after your passwords??)

3. the ranking section allways say "ranking not available yet" in 1.2 version and the 1.3 version it never work i use heavenMs source.

I hope the maker release option in admin panel to cancel te rechapa in registeresion

Please maplebit creator fix all of that

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, so I downloaded the latest version of your cms and I just can't get it to work.

Problem 1:

I get this, it even started in the installation process:

cIfoecu - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

I really tried to look thru everyone else's posts to see if they already asked but couldn't find it.

Problem 2:
---------------

My problem with reCAPTCHA is that it doesn't appear in the registration process, thus when you try to register, I get the recaptcha field is invalid. I see that it appears bottom right corner with an error message saying "Error for site owner: Invalid domain for site key"

Problem 3:
---------------

I created an account in mysql, but when I try to log in using the website it doesn't connect.

Any ideas to how to solve my problems? Thank you so much for your source and thanks for taking your time to look and help noobs like me.

Problem 1 try xampp not wamp and tell me about this error or try to change php version in wamp

Problem 2 try to get the code from google like the istruction say you sepose to get privet code and public one put them in admin panel

I try myself to code register.php to remove rechaptcha
But i not so good in php

Problem 3 what kind of source you have in your maplestory privet server?

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
amazing work in maplebit 1.3 in bicrypt password wok great !!!!

I have 3 main problem in maplebit cms

1.in v1.3 the gd not working (in maplebit 1.2 it work fine)

2. if i fully offline i cannot connect to the user panel it even not say"wrong username and password"after i log in to internet it let me log in or if i put wrong pasword its say "wrong username or pasword" (kind of suspicious maplebit track after your passwords??)

3. the ranking section allways say "ranking not available yet" in 1.2 version and the 1.3 version it never work i use heavenMs source.

I hope the maker release option in admin panel to cancel te rechapa in registeresion

Please maplebit creator fix all of that

Ok i fix the problem 3 all my cheracter was gm!
I turn them to normal cheracter and the ranking was available

But still the gd not work in 1.30 version onli in 1.20

And still i cant log in to my user if i use onli wamp server i still need a working internet connection (wierd?!?)

Reaction score
I started working on a v2 branch for fun. It combines a lot of the ideas I had in my old stormcaster project, but is significantly more maintainable due to test driven development and some nice CI/CD tooling. If you're interested, check out the following links:

-
- v2 branch:

I don't know if I'll end up completing this either this time around, but I guess we'll find out :)
The end goal is to have something similar to stormcaster but more feature complete / user-friendly and achieve core feature parity with MapleBit. Maybe will utilize react+SSR to be able to use React but not require users to mess around with serving a static site themselves.

currently, there is support for:
- stateless authentication, registration and session management
- roles and permissions
- Article CRUD operations
- basic user account support for disconnecting loggedin status, updating password

planned:
- comments, likes on Articles
- dynamically create static page content (kinda like MapleBit's page creator, but integrate it with "first party" pages like Download)

Interesting...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I started working on a v2 branch for fun. It combines a lot of the ideas I had in my old stormcaster project, but is significantly more maintainable due to test driven development and some nice CI/CD tooling. If you're interested, check out the following links:

-
- v2 branch:

I don't know if I'll end up completing this either this time around, but I guess we'll find out :)
The end goal is to have something similar to stormcaster but more feature complete / user-friendly and achieve core feature parity with MapleBit. Maybe will utilize react+SSR to be able to use React but not require users to mess around with serving a static site themselves.

currently, there is support for:
- stateless authentication, registration and session management
- roles and permissions
- Article CRUD operations
- basic user account support for disconnecting loggedin status, updating password

planned:
- comments, likes on Articles
- dynamically create static page content (kinda like MapleBit's page creator, but integrate it with "first party" pages like Download)

Why not just work on an actual Stormcaster front-end? I don't know what features you already have working with your back end but isn't this a duplication of work? Either way, cool to see Laravel being used to update a still-popular project.

Back