Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[BETA] MapleBitCMS

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
need help please.... for error
IGtTw7G - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Last edited:
Reaction score
What do you mean by "update" @Connects ?

GD images are extracted straight from the wz. It'll only have images & items from/for that version. So, if someone were to host a v144 server, they would most likely receive a character image error such as, missing hair, weird positioned items and more.

If, that doesn't make sense enough, its basically wz editing for websites (Character Display).

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Oh so that's why most of the server's websites got messed up characters on rankings..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Best CMS I've seen since 2012.
Good job.

By the way, I'd suggest updating the Rankings and the GD to the latest, GMS version.

I'm pretty new to the aspect of CMSes, what make this the best cms you've seen since 2012?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could you tell me why the GD images aren't displaying on the website? greenelfx the GDcache is all there for all the character but they're not showing up just their name where it says picture.

C# developer
Reaction score
Could you tell me why the GD images aren't displaying on the website? greenelfx the GDcache is all there for all the character but they're not showing up just their name where it says picture.

bcoz u kent set it up prbbly???

u must have a brain for that though.

Back