[BETA] MapleBitCMS

Page 14 of 46 FirstFirst ... 467891011121314151617181920212224 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 680
  1. #196
    Member liamc1997 is offline
    MemberRank
    Oct 2011 Join Date
    43Posts

    Re: [BETA] MapleBitCMS

    [BETA] MapleBitCMS
    Quote Originally Posted by SnopBoy View Post
    Best CMS I've seen since 2012.
    Good job.

    By the way, I'd suggest updating the Rankings and the GD to the latest, GMS version.
    I'm pretty new to the aspect of CMSes, what make this the best cms you've seen since 2012?

  2. #197
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! Halcyon is offline
    True MemberRank
    Mar 2011 Join Date
    1,071Posts

    Re: [BETA] MapleBitCMS

    Quote Originally Posted by liamc1997 View Post
    I'm pretty new to the aspect of CMSes, what make this the best cms you've seen since 2012?
    Use it.

  3. #198
    Member SomeAsianDude is offline
    MemberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    25Posts

    Re: [BETA] MapleBitCMS

    This is absolutely amazing! It looks great! Great job greenelfx!

  4. #199
    Member Connects is offline
    MemberRank
    Mar 2013 Join Date
    91Posts

    Re: [BETA] MapleBitCMS

    Could you tell me why the GD images aren't displaying on the website? greenelfx the GDcache is all there for all the character but they're not showing up just their name where it says picture.

  5. #200
    C# developer xStr0nGx is offline
    True MemberRank
    Dec 2013 Join Date
    UnknownLocation
    659Posts

    Re: [BETA] MapleBitCMS

    Quote Originally Posted by Connects View Post
    Could you tell me why the GD images aren't displaying on the website? greenelfx the GDcache is all there for all the character but they're not showing up just their name where it says picture.
    bcoz u kent set it up prbbly???

    u must have a brain for that though.

  6. #201
    jk. Burblish is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    805Posts

    Re: [BETA] MapleBitCMS

    Quote Originally Posted by Connects View Post
    Could you tell me why the GD images aren't displaying on the website? greenelfx the GDcache is all there for all the character but they're not showing up just their name where it says picture.
    There should be a GD.zip in assets/img/GD. Remember to extract that.


  7. #202
    C# developer xStr0nGx is offline
    True MemberRank
    Dec 2013 Join Date
    UnknownLocation
    659Posts

    Re: [BETA] MapleBitCMS

    Quote Originally Posted by Burblish View Post
    There should be a GD.zip in assets/img/GD. Remember to extract that.
    that folder sucks, it contains no new images.

  8. #203
    Member Connects is offline
    MemberRank
    Mar 2013 Join Date
    91Posts

    Re: [BETA] MapleBitCMS

    My GD images are in assets/img/GD/GD not showing up

  9. #204
    jk. Burblish is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    805Posts

    Re: [BETA] MapleBitCMS

    The folders should be in assets/img/GD.

    Example :
    assets/img/GD/Face/
    assets/img/GD/Weapon/
    assets/img/GD/Hair/

    And not :
    assets/img/GD/GD/Face/
    assets/img/GD/GD/Weapon/
    assets/img/GD/GD/Hair/


  10. #205
    C# developer xStr0nGx is offline
    True MemberRank
    Dec 2013 Join Date
    UnknownLocation
    659Posts

    Re: [BETA] MapleBitCMS

    Quote Originally Posted by Burblish View Post
    The folders should be in assets/img/GD.

    Example :
    assets/img/GD/Face/
    assets/img/GD/Weapon/
    assets/img/GD/Hair/

    And not :
    assets/img/GD/GD/Face/
    assets/img/GD/GD/Weapon/
    assets/img/GD/GD/Hair/
    why do u even bother?

  11. #206
    jk. Burblish is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    805Posts

    Re: [BETA] MapleBitCMS

    Quote Originally Posted by xStr0nGx View Post
    why do u even bother?
    Because, I'm not going to leave him helpless. That's one of the reasons why MapleStory PS's has always been in cancerous form, very little people is willing to help.


  12. #207
    Member TLCrimson is offline
    MemberRank
    Aug 2012 Join Date
    89Posts

    Re: [BETA] MapleBitCMS


    I get that for some reason and I installed it in the "/" when I was installing. My files are directly in the htdocs folder so idk whats the problem

  13. #208
    jk. Burblish is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    805Posts

    Re: [BETA] MapleBitCMS

    Quote Originally Posted by TLCrimson View Post

    I get that for some reason and I installed it in the "/" when I was installing. My files are directly in the htdocs folder so idk whats the problem
    Yea, that's most likely a directory error since it couldn't navigate to the css. Re install without the '/'.


  14. #209
    Registered Kerning2 is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2013 Join Date
    10Posts

    Re: [BETA] MapleBitCMS

    Quote Originally Posted by xStr0nGx View Post
    that folder sucks, it contains no new images.
    Well aren't you just a ball of sunshine, you had 3 posts in this thread yesterday, and you couldnt just help him.
    Your garbage.

  15. #210
    Member XenoDary is offline
    MemberRank
    Apr 2014 Join Date
    40Posts

    Re: [BETA] MapleBitCMS

    Anyone know how to fix the vote thingy?

    Error - Could not update account!



Advertisement