Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[BETA] MapleBitCMS

Reaction score
I add a hidden button to submit when enter pressed but the form return a white page!

I don't support custom modifications, sorry. I will edit this post when an update that addresses your issue has been pushed.

why i can't see GMs characters in rankings?

how do i change that ?

This is not currently supported, because there is a very small demand for it.

Yeah both in accounts and characters the column are called "gm" and the value are 1 - FIXED.

Have you thought about adding a shop where you buy items for votingpoints?

If you change the GM Access level to 1, it should work properly. And no, I don't think I will be adding this feature soon. My highest priority right now is adding support for custom download buttons, links, etc., as well as fixing bugs and making things smoother in general.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I don't support custom modifications, sorry. I will edit this post when an update that addresses your issue has been pushed.

This is not currently supported, because there is a very small demand for it.

If you change the GM Access level to 1, it should work properly. And no, I don't think I will be adding this feature soon. My highest priority right now is adding support for custom download buttons, links, etc., as well as fixing bugs and making things smoother in general.

nvm, i have fix that

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I can add this (optional setting) in the future..but it won't be a priority.
Many people use webhosts, and adding an offline/online checker can slow down the loading time.

For some reason I can't go into the login panel even when I press login. It just seems to refresh to the home page?

C# developer
Reaction score
*edit*

nvm my bad it was my browser..

lol..

Last edited:
Reaction score
FireFox and Internet explorer.

And yeah, that's a real problem, since this guy

http://forum.ragezone.com/f690/beta-maplebitcms-977439-post8096188/#post8096188

has encountered the same problem..

For some reason I can't go into the login panel even when I press login. It just seems to refresh to the home page?

Hi,
Thanks for reporting. The issue has been fixed, and the changes are live on the repository.

Ar27rGz - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

I have also included a v148 GD with this update, however this will be temporary until iAkira releases his GD system (soon..hopefully!)
The CMS has also been updated to the latest version of jQuery, which should remove some annoying console errors.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Help please... i got this error

ReBPLgf - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back