Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[BETA] MapleBitCMS

C# developer
Reaction score
Hi,
Thanks for reporting. The issue has been fixed, and the changes are live on the repository.

Ar27rGz - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

I have also included a v148 GD with this update, however this will be temporary until @iAkira releases his GD system (soon..hopefully!)
The CMS has also been updated to the latest version of jQuery, which should remove some annoying console errors.

Good job!

Btw, it would be nice if you can update the rankings on the next version too :p

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
C# developer
Reaction score
Did you install the CMS correctly? Please take a screenshot of the MySQL tables installed.

Btw, there's a little bug with the version.

It does not show the full version as float, it show it as an integer.

FIX: change the data-type of the 'version' column in _bit.properties.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi,
Thanks for reporting. The issue has been fixed, and the changes are live on the repository.

Ar27rGz - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

I have also included a v148 GD with this update, however this will be temporary until iAkira releases his GD system (soon..hopefully!)
The CMS has also been updated to the latest version of jQuery, which should remove some annoying console errors.

So yeah i've been searching on Ragezone for a v142 GD and i found this (Click here) as you seen the post it doesn't use a GD. You only need to update your rankings.php, main-rank.php and character.php

\MapleBit-master\sources\public

Action: Just check out the script and look for ( assets\img\GD ) ( change the '...' into your website or server ip)

character.php
Code:
http://.../rank/character/?name=".$c['name']."
main-rank.php
Code:
"http://.../rank/character/?name=".$cachechar['name']."
ranking.php
Code:

Download this folder ( ) and unpack the folder in your www or htdocs.
Configure these to allow it to connect to your database:

index.php
Code:
rank/character/index.php

sqlinfo.php
Code:
rank/sqlinfo.php

I already have my Maplebit ranking page updated with v142 jobs I hope you can do that yourself if not I have to ask greenelfx to add my ranking page script. These scripts should work for v148 and higher but it doesn't have zero and beast tamer jobs coded so like the beast tamer ears won't appear however it should load the weapons.

Proof of v142.2
greenelfx - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Sources:
Ragezone topic :Click here
Rank Download :

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
So yeah i've been searching on Ragezone for a v142 GD and i found this (Click here) as you seen the post it doesn't use a GD. You only need to update your rankings.php, main-rank.php and character.php

Action: Just check out the script and look for ( assets\img\GD ) ( change the '...' into your website or server ip)

character.php
Code:
main-rank.php
Code:
ranking.php
Code:

index.php
Code:
rank/character/index.php

sqlinfo.php
Code:
rank/sqlinfo.php

I already have my Maplebit ranking page updated with v142 jobs I hope you can do that yourself if not I have to ask greenelfx to add my ranking page script. These scripts should work for v148 and higher but it doesn't have zero and beast tamer jobs coded so like the beast tamer ears won't appear however it should load the weapons.

Proof of v142.2

Sources:
Rank Download :
Hey, thanks for writing this.
I have the v148 GD ready to go, just haven't had time to test it and commit it. Should be committed by today or tomorrow night.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I personally think that working with a GD isn't the perfect way since there are scripts out there working without a GD, which works fine too.

may web.very maple.pls.
Reaction score
I personally think that working with a GD isn't the perfect way since there are scripts out there working without a GD, which works fine too.
yeah you use the basedata provided in the xmls and just use that to get the images, no images needed

may web.very maple.pls.
Reaction score
I don't have the time or the patience to write something like that, so let me know when you release it :)
trust me I thought this was easy to do.. weapons alone is taking me like a week to clean and include everything lolol.

may web.very maple.pls.
Reaction score

character.php
Code:
main-rank.php
Code:
ranking.php
Code:

index.php
Code:
rank/character/index.php

sqlinfo.php
Code:
rank/sqlinfo.php

Proof of v142.2

Sources:
Rank Download :
btw this is just sending the JSON encoded of the item id to their website and they decode it and find the basedata/image for that id and print it. This isn't as efficient a having the iamge in your webhost/ host because you lord images from another website which takes like at most 5 seconds to load it and if ever, extaliaMS shuts down you hve no way of developing your character anymore since their services is temporary. I wouldn't recommend implementing this at any CMS. When people in the future download say this CMS with this implement their character display would not work since extalia would shut down at one moment in time hence that ranking is for temporary use since extalia is still around.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
btw this is just sending the JSON encoded of the item id to their website and they decode it and find the basedata/image for that id and print it. This isn't as efficient a having the iamge in your webhost/ host because you lord images from another website which takes like at most 5 seconds to load it and if ever, extaliaMS shuts down you hve no way of developing your character anymore since their services is temporary. I wouldn't recommend implementing this at any CMS. When people in the future download say this CMS with this implement their character display would not work since extalia would shut down at one moment in time hence that ranking is for temporary use since extalia is still around.

Oh I didn't know that the image source came from ExtaliaMS. in that case you're absolutely right.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey I know you're a really busy person, but I was wondering if you can help me with the installation process?
I have Skype
MorphMs
If you may help it will mean a lot! Thank you

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm having trouble linking any cms to my wan ip or anything so its public. the only way i can get it to work right now is through 127.0.0.1 but no one else can log into it. can anyone help me set it up so its public?

Reaction score
I'm having trouble linking any cms to my wan ip or anything so its public. the only way i can get it to work right now is through 127.0.0.1 but no one else can log into it. can anyone help me set it up so its public?

1. Opened your ports?
2. Make sure you don't have anti-virus or a firewall running?
3. Made sure you put the right IP (yours) in the correct places?
4. You shouldn't post here about your problems.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
1. Opened your ports?
2. Make sure you don't have anti-virus or a firewall running?
3. Made sure you put the right IP (yours) in the correct places?
4. You shouldn't post here about your problems.

1. 8080, 7575, 7676, and 7575-8000, are open.
2. Disabled all a long time ago.
3. I think this is my main question. Where are the right places to insert my wan-ip in my site files?
4. I apologize sir. I didn't think an entire new thread was necessary for something that I thought would be a quick answer :/

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Code:
Warning: Unexpected character in input: '\' (ASCII=92) state=1 in C:\AppServ\www\ms\index.php on line 18

Warning: Unexpected character in input: '\' (ASCII=92) state=1 in C:\AppServ\www\ms\index.php on line 18

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in C:\AppServ\www\ms\index.php on line 18
Getting this error.
Using apache 2.2 & php5

C# developer
Reaction score
1. 8080, 7575, 7676, and 7575-8000, are open.
2. Disabled all a long time ago.
3. I think this is my main question. Where are the right places to insert my wan-ip in my site files?
4. I apologize sir. I didn't think an entire new thread was necessary for something that I thought would be a quick answer :/

Port 80 - website.
Port 8484 - maplestory's login server.

Back