Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[BETA] MapleBitCMS

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've been looking at some old websites released here on rage-zone, and came across MapleSyrup (Limecat version) and this website is like a design upgrade of that.

Reaction score
Bumped up MapleBit to v1.06 (forgot to do this for a while)
This release includes various bug fixes and visual enhancements (since 1.05)
If you have not updated lately, it is highly recommended that you do so, as v1.05 was released over 9 months ago.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
what file i have to keep if i want to upgrade version?

Reaction score
Bumped up MapleBit to v1.06 (forgot to do this for a while)
This release includes various bug fixes and visual enhancements (since 1.05)
If you have not updated lately, it is highly recommended that you do so, as v1.05 was released over 9 months ago.

What was the update you pushed?
It shows me that the only thing that has changed is "1.05" to "1.06":
greenelfx - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Reaction score
What was the update you pushed?
It shows me that the only thing that has changed is "1.05" to "1.06":
v1.06 is a release, not an update. This means that v1.06 contains changes spanning from july 2014 to April 2015.
edit: fixed small permissions issue. This is not an important fix, so you do not need to upgrade past v1.06 at this time. Thanks to SnopBoy

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys can you help me to locate this: Admins: Double click here to edit the part where it uses ckeditor, i don't want text there, I want a video instead. Where can i locate this line, i know its under <div class="col-md-9"> but i cant find it!

Reaction score
Guys can you help me to locate this: Admins: Double click here to edit the part where it uses ckeditor, i don't want text there, I want a video instead. Where can i locate this line, i know its under <div class="col-md-9"> but i cant find it!

MapleBit is bullet-proof enough that you don't need to go into the source to change things (usually!).
You can add a video by going to your administrator panel, clicking "Manage Content" and then "Home Content"
Then, click the "Source" button, and paste your embed code there.

SJDz6ls - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For all players in the rankings it just displays this

The whole GD is dumped btw.

Edit: To also clarify, Everything is default, fresh installed 4 times now. only thing that is changed is db info..

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

Installation and everything went fine. Rankings work, etc. One problem.. I can't login to the website. I've tried making a new account on the website, and then trying to login to the website, and that doesn't work either. I think I know the problem though.. In most of the config files for maplebit, your username inserts into the DB as "username", and maybe "pw"? too? not sure. My DB (moople), uses "name", and "password", and it also doesnt hash the passwords. What do I need to do to fix this? I tried going to register.php and changing the $.username to $.name, but received some errors.

Thanks!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello,

Installation and everything went fine. Rankings work, etc. One problem.. I can't login to the website. I've tried making a new account on the website, and then trying to login to the website, and that doesn't work either. I think I know the problem though.. In most of the config files for maplebit, your username inserts into the DB as "username", and maybe "pw"? too? not sure. My DB (moople), uses "name", and "password", and it also doesnt hash the passwords. What do I need to do to fix this? I tried going to register.php and changing the $.username to $.name, but received some errors.

Thanks!
What happens when you try to login?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What happens when you try to login?

It just tells me, "Wrong username or password". Also I should of mentioned that when I try to create a new account on the website, it doesnt actually show up in my database.

So since my "username" collumn in my database is "name", do I need to change all of the .$username to $.name in each file?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello,

Thanks!

That is probably not the issue. In chrome, open up developer console (F12, then click "Console"), then click the login button. See what it says, and paste it.

Its ran on a centos 6 32bit. It has worked in the past, maybe I'm missing a program since I wiped its harddrive?

This is a known issue, you need to enable GD on PHP.
Try looking at this link:

Update 5/1/14: Fixed an issue that I found today, which should help some of you out. The banned maps page now allows you to delete map ids. I entirely replaced the jQuery and PHP implementation, so it should be a lot easier to understand and maintain in the future.

tc06XyI - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Thanks for using the most popular, stable, and feature filled Maple CMS!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That is probably not the issue. In chrome, open up developer console (F12, then click "Console"), then click the login button. See what it says, and paste it.

This is a known issue, you need to enable GD on PHP.
Try looking at this link:

Update 5/1/14: Fixed an issue that I found today, which should help some of you out. The banned maps page now allows you to delete map ids. I entirely replaced the jQuery and PHP implementation, so it should be a lot easier to understand and maintain in the future.

Thanks for using the most popular, stable, and feature filled Maple CMS!

Code:
<br /><font size='1'><table class='xdebug-error xe-notice' dir='ltr' border='1' cellspacing='0' cellpadding='1'>
<tr><th align='left' bgcolor='#f57900' colspan="5"><span style='background-color: #cc0000; color: #fce94f; font-size: x-large;'>( ! )</span> Notice: Undefined index: username in C:\wamp\www\sources\misc\login.php on line <i>6</i></th></tr>
<tr><th align='left' bgcolor='#e9b96e' colspan='5'>Call Stack</th></tr>
<tr><th align='center' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>#</th><th align='left' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>Time</th><th align='left' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>Memory</th><th align='left' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>Function</th><th align='left' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>Location</th></tr>
<tr><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>1</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>0.0013</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='right'>255112</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec'>{main}(  )</td><td title='C:\wamp\www\index.php' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>..\index.php<b>:</b>0</td></tr>
<tr><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>2</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>0.0467</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='right'>482024</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec'>include( <font color='#00bb00'>'C:\wamp\www\sources\misc\main.php'</font> )</td><td title='C:\wamp\www\index.php' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>..\index.php<b>:</b>47</td></tr>
<tr><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>3</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>0.0520</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='right'>497992</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec'>include( <font color='#00bb00'>'C:\wamp\www\sources\misc\login.php'</font> )</td><td title='C:\wamp\www\sources\misc\main.php' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>..\main.php<b>:</b>14</td></tr>
</table></font>

This is what came up. Is it what you were looking for? Thanks for the help!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the help, but it seems to still not be working.. I'll try a few more things.

I don't know what else to try.. hmm

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks for the help, but it seems to still not be working.. I'll try a few more things.

I don't know what else to try.. hmm

1. Make sure that your GD folder is writeable.
2. Make sure that the apache user has appropriate permissions to write and read the GD folder
(Restart apache after all of these)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. Make sure that your GD folder is writeable.
2. Make sure that the apache user has appropriate permissions to write and read the GD folder
(Restart apache after all of these)
GD Folder should be all good

Or am I thinking of the wrong permission stuff..

Image is derping out...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Still having an issue with logging in/registering.

here is the console,

Code:
[COLOR=#333333]<br /><font size='1'><table class='xdebug-error xe-notice' dir='ltr' border='1' cellspacing='0' cellpadding='1'>[/COLOR]<tr><th align='left' bgcolor='#f57900' colspan="5"><span style='background-color: #cc0000; color: #fce94f; font-size: x-large;'>( ! )</span> Notice: Undefined index: username in C:\wamp\www\sources\misc\login.php on line <i>6</i></th></tr>
<tr><th align='center' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>#</th><th align='left' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>Time</th><th align='left' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>Memory</th><th align='left' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>Function</th><th align='left' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>Location</th></tr>
<tr><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>1</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>0.0013</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='right'>255112</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec'>{main}(  )</td><td title='C:\wamp\www\index.php' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>..\index.php<b>:</b>0</td></tr>
<tr><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>2</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>0.0467</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='right'>482024</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec'>include( <font color='#00bb00'>'C:\wamp\www\sources\misc\main.php'</font> )</td><td title='C:\wamp\www\index.php' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>..\index.php<b>:</b>47</td></tr>
<tr><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>3</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='center'>0.0520</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec' align='right'>497992</td><td bgcolor='#eeeeec'>include( <font color='#00bb00'>'C:\wamp\www\sources\misc\login.php'</font> )</td><td title='C:\wamp\www\sources\misc\main.php' bgcolor='#eeeeec'>..\main.php<b>:</b>14</td></tr>
</table></font>

Well, now nothing shows up in the console when I click login.

Reaction score
Still having an issue with logging in/registering.

here is the console,

Code:
[COLOR=#333333]<br /><font size='1'><table class='xdebug-error xe-notice' dir='ltr' border='1' cellspacing='0' cellpadding='1'>[/COLOR]<tr><th align='left' bgcolor='#f57900' colspan="5"><span style='background-color: #cc0000; color: #fce94f; font-size: x-large;'>( ! )</span> Notice: Undefined index: username in C:\wamp\www\sources\misc\login.php on line <i>6</i></th></tr>
</table></font>

Well, now nothing shows up in the console when I click login.

Do you have the latest version of maplebit? If not, please install that.

GD Folder should be all good

Or am I thinking of the wrong permission stuff..

Image is derping out...

I'm not sure then, sorry. Since this issue is specific to CentOS, I recommend that you search stackoverflow and other forums for information on getting PHP GD to work properly. Also, take a look at your php error logs, you may find more information there.

Back