Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[BETA] MapleBitCMS

Reaction score
I fixed it, it was a really dumb mistake on my part. You were right greenelf, it did automatically detect the correct path, I was just being dumb lol. Thanks again to greenelf and Hecarim (one of the best junglers IMO) for the support. Great site, thank the lord for you elf lol.

Glad you resolved it!

Gawd, pain butt php coding.
Nobody ever heard of something called Template-Engine?

I have, but I have no plans on integrating something like Smarty at the moment.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not sure if It's only me, but logging in, it says 'Wrong username or password' BUT if you refresh the page or go click on another tab, it logs you in.

Reaction score
Not sure if It's only me, but logging in, it says 'Wrong username or password' BUT if you refresh the page or go click on another tab, it logs you in.

This issue is known to occur if you try to login with a newly created account on the registration page (as in, you just registered, and then you try to login at the register page). Is this what happened for you?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This issue is known to occur if you try to login with a newly created account on the registration page (as in, you just registered, and then you try to login at the register page). Is this what happened for you?

No, I already had an account made from mysql. I did try making a new account (from the registration page) and that account could not log in at all. The one from mysql, you just need to refresh the page and you would be logged in.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
When you register on the CMS, does it print of the password in Plain Text or SHA1? Some sources only accept Plain Text.

Reaction score
When you register on the CMS, does it print of the password in Plain Text or SHA1? Some sources only accept Plain Text.

SHA1. In my opinion, it would be wrong to allow plaintext password registration. If I do add this as a configuration option, the registration page will most definitely make it clear to the user that their information is being stored in an insecure way.

No, I already had an account made from mysql. I did try making a new account (from the registration page) and that account could not log in at all. The one from mysql, you just need to refresh the page and you would be logged in.

That's strange, PM me and we can talk more.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
SHA1. In my opinion, it would be wrong to allow plaintext password registration. If I do add this as a configuration option, the registration page will most definitely make it clear to the user that their information is being stored in an insecure way.

That's strange, PM me and we can talk more.

Nvm, dumb mistake on my part again. lol. but the problem with refreshing to be signed is still an issue (just letting you know).

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This is a really good CMS.

Reaction score
This is a really good CMS.

Thank you!

Nice! Hopefully, it goes into an official release :)

I hope so too
all, if you use this CMS for your server, shoot me a PM with your link!

Edit: Just pushed out an update which addresses the bug LagAhSee found! Also fixes a variable naming issue which caused errors on the news/events/gmblog pages.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This is the only website I'll actually leave credits on. Nice work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone help please , my ranking system only appear 1 char , other player char picture looks like a crack file......

Help me please

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
On the homepage? Or on the rankings page?
Please PM me with your Skype (and site link) and we can resolve the bug!

On homepage and rankings page =(
I pmed u my hotmail that registered with skype =)

Reaction score
On homepage and rankings page =(
I pmed u my hotmail that registered with skype =)

Fixed all these issues.
If you have already downloaded MapleBit, please update to the latest version. This will fix errors regarding the news, events and gmblog comments, as well as some misc. errors in the character fix and admin panel pages.
Edit 1/1: Fixed some installation issues. Need to find a workaround for users with IIS, as many of them don't know how to set up user permissions.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, someone set this CMS up & online and post the URL here.
I'll be showing you guys how "safe" your MS-Server will be if you're planning to use this or any other of those bad coded public-cms's.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Ok, someone set this CMS up & online and post the URL here.
I'll be showing you guys how "safe" your MS-Server will be if you're planning to use this or any other of those bad coded public-cms's.

Reaction score
In other news, I've updated my repository with some minor bug fixes.
Will be adding a feature where administrators can check if they're running the latest version of MapleBit. Hopefully, I'll be able to complete a feature like wordpress, where administrators can click "update," and the CMS will update from Github.

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't like that the names in the rankings don't do anything, can I suggest for you to remove the href="#character" because it's bothering me that it does nothing valuable?
Only <a> will do.

I'm getting this when attempting to view the GM Log.
Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch_assoc() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\maple\sources\admin\gmlog.php on line 15

Last edited:
Back