Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[BETA] MapleBitCMS

Reaction score
Line 95 ".$password)." - > ".$password."
Not sure why you set it up to $password = sha1($password);
instead of using .hash("sha1", $password) at line 95, but yeh, the ) after password gives the syntax error.

I pushed out an updated register.php today, and I somehow missed that error. Glad to see it was reported quickly!

MapleBit CMS was already that way.

Well thank you, removing ) worked

Thanks for reporting, fixed version is on the github so future installs won't have this issue.

Edit 5/31/15: Added some more edge case checks. My goal is to have the CMS handle all errors that may occur.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Update 6/6/2015: Released v1.07. Changes can be seen here:
Update status will be updated in your dashboards within the next 24 hours.

If you are using a version older than v1.05 it is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED that you update

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just a few suggestions I've come up so you can add it for the vanilla release.
- Profile names should be able to be set in the registration form (disabled by default but can be enabled via Admin panel)
- Birthdays should be able to be set in the registration form (disabled by default but can be enabled via Admin panel)
- There should be an option where we could force the user to not have a profile name that is the same (or similar, perhaps) as their username.
- The ticket should indicate a Closed ticket when actually viewing the ticket (not just tell me it's closed in the ticket list).
- If a user adds a comment after the ticket has been closed, there is no way for the administrator to see that comment. There should be an ability to either view closed tickets or closed tickets with new comments (and the ability to re-open them).
- A Knowledgebase maybe? With an ajax search function?
- GMs, not just Admins should be able to reply to tickets as well.
- Admins should be able to add on more details on how to set up/download the server in the Downloads page without modifying the code.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch_assoc() on a non-object in C:\AppServ\www\MS\assets\config\afuncs.php on line 24

Reaction score
Just a few suggestions I've come up so you can add it for the vanilla release.
- Profile names should be able to be set in the registration form (disabled by default but can be enabled via Admin panel)
- Birthdays should be able to be set in the registration form (disabled by default but can be enabled via Admin panel)
- There should be an option where we could force the user to not have a profile name that is the same (or similar, perhaps) as their username.
- The ticket should indicate a Closed ticket when actually viewing the ticket (not just tell me it's closed in the ticket list).
- If a user adds a comment after the ticket has been closed, there is no way for the administrator to see that comment. There should be an ability to either view closed tickets or closed tickets with new comments (and the ability to re-open them).
- A Knowledgebase maybe? With an ajax search function?
- GMs, not just Admins should be able to reply to tickets as well.
- Admins should be able to add on more details on how to set up/download the server in the Downloads page without modifying the code.

Thanks for the ideas, I may add some of them when I have free time!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Notice: Undefined variable: getn2 in C:\xampp\htdocs\MS\assets\config\afuncs.php on line 24

Notice: Undefined index: debug in C:\xampp\htdocs\MS\sources\structure\header.php on line 47

Reaction score
Notice: Undefined variable: getn2 in C:\xampp\htdocs\MS\assets\config\afuncs.php on line 24

Notice: Undefined index: debug in C:\xampp\htdocs\MS\sources\structure\header.php on line 47

Thanks, will fix this issue shortly.
Not sure why the first error is occurring though..

edit: fixed

Last edited:
Reaction score
Inadvertently stumbled across an issue with voting. I have fixed it and committed it to GitHub.
This issue is critical. YOU MUST UPDATE MAPLEBIT ASAP

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
There's a few issues with the $show arrays in rankings.php. There might be more, but these are the ones for explorer jobs.

Warrior
Code:
Maplebit
$show = "AND c.job = 100 OR c.job = 110 OR c.job = 120 OR c.job = 130 OR c.job = 121 OR c.job = 112 OR c.job = 122 OR c.job = 132";

Fixed
$show = "AND c.job = 100 OR c.job = 110 OR c.job = 111 OR c.job = 112 OR c.job = 120 OR c.job = 121 OR c.job = 122 OR c.job = 130 OR c.job = 131 OR c.job = 132";

Magician
Code:
Maplebit$show = "AND c.job = 210 OR c.job = 220 OR c.job = 230 OR c.job = 211 OR c.job = 221 OR c.job = 231 OR c.job = 212 OR c.job = 222 OR c.job = 232";

Fixed
$show = "AND c.job = 200 OR c.job = 210 OR c.job = 211 OR c.job = 212 OR c.job = 220 OR c.job = 221 OR c.job = 222 OR c.job = 230 OR c.job = 231 OR c.job = 232";

Bowman
Code:
Maplebit
$show = "AND (c.job = 300 OR c.job = 310 OR c.job = 320 OR c.job = 311 OR c.job = 321 OR c.job = 312 OR c.job = 322)";

Sorted
$show = "AND (c.job = 300 OR c.job = 310 OR c.job = 311 OR c.job = 312 OR c.job = 320 OR c.job = 321 OR c.job = 322)";

Thief
Code:
Maplebit
$show = "AND (c.job = 400 OR c.job = 410 OR c.job = 420 OR c.job = 411 OR c.job = 421 OR c.job = 422)";

fixed
$show = "AND (c.job = 400 OR c.job = 410 OR c.job = 411 OR c.job = 412 OR c.job = 420 OR c.job = 421 OR c.job = 422)";

Pirate
Code:
Maplebit
$show = "AND c.job = 500 OR c.job = 500 OR c.job = 510 OR c.job = 520 OR c.job = 511 OR c.job = 521 OR c.job = 512 OR c.job = 522";

Sorted 
$show = "AND c.job = 500 OR c.job = 510 OR c.job = 511 OR c.job = 512 OR c.job = 520 OR c.job = 521 OR c.job = 522";

Nae-un <33
Reaction score
I'm having a bit of a minor issue with rankings where only the first is displayed and the others are broken images.

greenelfx - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Would you know what the cause of that is? Characters show up fine in rankings tab though.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks, I'll get those job ids pushed out tonight.
I discovered some pretty noticeable bugs in rankings, surprised nobody has reported it yet.
I'll take a look at the front page ranks and get back to you.

Nae-un <33
Reaction score
Sure thing. I also notice that when I first attempted to scroll over names in rankings the hyper links kept bugging out and being out of place.

Nae-un <33
Reaction score
Can you enabled error reporting in main-rank.php : error_reporting(-1); and post what is printed out?
PS: Fixed job ids, thanks.

To clarify, it's the front page rankings that have problems with the hyper link and not the actual page with the rankings. The issue seems to have resolved itself ... and I didn't touch it. I'll enable error reporting on the main page if if it comes up again (?)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can I Chinese this website?
I am from Taiwan,I need a chinese website for my player,and this website is clean and beautiful,I like it.
(Sorry,my English is pool QQ)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you enabled error reporting in main-rank.php : error_reporting(-1); and post what is printed out?
PS: Fixed job ids, thanks.

sometime voting dont gain NX/Votepoint..

Is it possible to make vote while player is online?

Reaction score
8/1/15
- Updated CKEditor to v4.5.1 (from 4.4.x).
- Removed PHPMailer, no plans to add mail support.
- Updated FontAwesome to 4.4.0 (from 4.1)
- Updated all themes to Bootstrap v3.3.5 (from v3.3.4)
- revamp of theme switching. Switching bootswatch themes will become a much faster and immersive process.

Last edited:
Reaction score
8/1/15
- Updated CKEditor to v4.5.1 (from 4.4.x).
- Removed PHPMailer, no plans to add mail support.
- Updated FontAwesome to 4.4.0 (from 4.1)
- Updated all themes to Bootstrap v3.3.5 (from v3.3.4)
incoming update:
- revamp of theme switching. Switching bootswatch themes will become a much faster an immersive process.
Good job, thanks for your dedication to the project, definitely a good website by a good developer.
Don't see a reason in revamping the theme switching, it's good as it is (in my opinion at least).
May I suggest, instead of removing the PHPMailer, why not coding a "Forgot/Reset Password" feature that sends it to user's Email?
It shouldn't be much of a trouble :p

Back