Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[BETA] MapleBitCMS

Reaction score
8/19/15: Minor updates:
- Fixed large text issue in some themes (eg Cyborg)
- Cleaned up registration markup. Uses filter_var for email validation instead of checking if the string contains the "@" character. This is a smarter way to validate.

Validation is definitely one of MapleBit's weaknesses, having to manually validate and sanitize each input field is just one of the many pains of writing a CMS in plain ol' PHP.

8/20/15:
- Fixed minor vulnerability with character moving. Preparing to add multi map warp

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Job names aren't parsed in (both) character.php

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I keep encountering this bizarre situation where MapleBit doesn't even tell me what's wrong during installation, it's just stuck there like this, before anyone asks: yes I successfully connected to the database first using the identical information I put into the form just to be sure.. but still, is this just me?
View attachment 153277

Edit: Nevermind I copied and ran a slightly modified version of the sql script inside "assets/config/install/install.php" within mysql workbench.. then changed the config file, and it seems to work fine for what I need as I just wanted a few php scripts and the MapleSolaxia "bit_votingRecords" table layout really.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, first off big thanks to greenelfx for this great CMS!

I'm having trouble with voting; it's not giving out the rewards. I was thinking maybe it's the way we handle our votes that isn't compatible with MapleBit's. Can anyone help me locate the issue?

Old Script (from my old website which had vote working):
New Script (MapleBit's vote script):
Script comparison:

Thanks in advance!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, first off big thanks to greenelfx for this great CMS!

I'm having trouble with voting; it's not giving out the rewards. I was thinking maybe it's the way we handle our votes that isn't compatible with MapleBit's. Can anyone help me locate the issue?

Old Script (from my old website which had vote working):
New Script (MapleBit's vote script):
Script comparison:

Thanks in advance!

i just took a quick look and noticed that your old scripts checks the table "voterecord" when adding VP or whatever and the new script does it with a table called "votingrecords". so i guess that could be the problem.

Reaction score
Just wanted to give a quick shoutout to these two servers for their creative MapleBit websites! I'm glad people have extended upon MapleBit to make it their own

djOZfcS - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

osIzusv - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
greenelfx Did ya check out Xepheus? They did some pretty cool upgrades with MapleBit I must say.

No, they ripped a design from

may web.very maple.pls.
Reaction score
greenelfx Did ya check out Xepheus? They did some pretty cool upgrades with MapleBit I must say.
Given what Five said, I assume they use Maplebit's coding at the core and then ripped the design and applied Maplebit coding.

Reaction score
That and Xepheus does have some stuff of its own :)

Given what Five said, I assume they use Maplebit's coding at the core and then ripped the design and applied Maplebit coding.

MapleBit wasn't really meant to be rethemed like this, which is why I didn't include it in my post. You would have been much better off making your own cms ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
The Xepheus site is MapleBit in the core but a lot of it is changed so it works with ripped site.
The only major thing that is still MapleBit with the site is how the site is structured internally (folder structure is the same, index.php?base=main&page=blabla (although I'm using seo-friendly urls), etc.), much of the code has either been reworked, removed or redone. Honestly, I removed so much stuff that vanilla MapleBit is honestly a better option, the Xepheus site code is really messy, disorganized, half-complete, and a whole bunch of the code works specifically for us and there are very few settings that can be changed on the fly (like vote sites, etc.).

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is there anyway to change the framed C icon that shows before your server name on the website tab?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello,
Today I tried to install the cms when installing I have this message displayed how I do I have no DB in cms?

Help me!!! :*:

greenelfx - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
Hello,
Today I tried to install the cms when installing I have this message displayed how I do I have no DB in cms?

Help me!!! :*:

greenelfx - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

This error indicates that you do not have the accounts table created in your database. You should first execute any MapleStory source SQL before attempting to install MapleBit.
If you need help doing this, please post in Java Help.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is there a way to change the timezone, for when users who vote before the time limit and it shows the "Vote at this time --- blah blah"

Last edited:
Back