Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[BETA] MapleBitCMS

Reaction score
I don't like that the names in the rankings don't do anything, can I suggest for you to remove the href="#character" because it's bothering me that it does nothing valuable?
Only <a> will do.

I'm getting this when attempting to view the GM Log.
Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch_assoc() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\maple\sources\admin\gmlog.php on line 15

I'm planning on using that link in the future.
For the GM Log, that bug was reported today as well. It seems that sources are extremely inconsistent as to how they handle GM logs, so I'm not completely sure how to make that feature work on all repacks.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
It seems that sources are extremely inconsistent as to how they handle GM logs, so I'm not completely sure how to make that feature work on all repacks.

You could give the user an option on whether to choose the most popular source's (Moople/Lithium) style of doing GM logs.
Then you could allow them to set it up by themselves for those more obscure sources.
GM Log Configuration? (Example)
"Which table are your logs stored at?" gmlogs
"Which column tells me which character is doing what?" charid
"Which column tells me what command is being used?" command
"Which column tells me when the command was being used?" time
And then the page will update with what the user told during configuration process.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I seem to be getting an internal server error whenever I try to go to the site? I have all the files in my wamp/www folder, and when I go to 127.0.0.1, I get the internal server error. Help anyone?

Reaction score
You could give the user an option on whether to choose the most popular source's (Moople/Lithium) style of doing GM logs.
Then you could allow them to set it up by themselves for those more obscure sources.
GM Log Configuration? (Example)
"Which table are your logs stored at?" gmlogs
"Which column tells me which character is doing what?" charid
"Which column tells me what command is being used?" command
"Which column tells me when the command was being used?" time
And then the page will update with what the user told during configuration process.

That's a possibility, but perhaps the smarter/easier thing to do would be to query the table and list the columns, detect from there, and then attempt a configuration.

I seem to be getting an internal server error whenever I try to go to the site? I have all the files in my wamp/www folder, and when I go to 127.0.0.1, I get the internal server error. Help anyone?

Strange, try deleting your .htaccess file, which may have been leftover from another CMS. Also, did you just set up wamp?

EDIT: I will be issuing an update today which allows users to put in any integer for the server version. Much simpler on the backend to do this, and offers greater customization.
EDIT2: Updated to Github. Now supports server versions with decimals (eg. 144.3).

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
That's a possibility, but perhaps the smarter/easier thing to do would be to query the table and list the columns, detect from there, and then attempt a configuration.

Strange, try deleting your .htaccess file, which may have been leftover from another CMS. Also, did you just set up wamp?

EDIT: I will be issuing an update today which allows users to put in any integer for the server version. Much simpler on the backend to do this, and offers greater customization.
EDIT2: Updated to Github. Now supports server versions with decimals (eg. 144.3).

Deleting the .htcaccess fixed it. Thanks a ton! :) Wonderful design and site, by the way. I'm super impressed.

Reaction score
Deleting the .htcaccess fixed it. Thanks a ton! :) Wonderful design and site, by the way. I'm super impressed.

Glad you liked it!
--
I think I've fixed most major bugs, which means that I'm now open to feature requests!
Let me know what you'd like to see in the comments!
(Already proposed: GM Log detection)

Reaction score
I don't like that the names in the rankings don't do anything, can I suggest for you to remove the href="#character" because it's bothering me that it does nothing valuable?
Only <a> will do.

Added a character page:
vqMlSfT - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

The reason that I didn't add reborns yet is that I realized I need to make a configuration option that says whether the server is a rebirth based server, or a level based server. This update will come later today, or early tomorrow.
edit: jk, took a lot less time than I thought. Feature added.

DZu5Jco - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
Just pushed out some minor updates which should ensure compatibility for users without .htaccess
I haven't been notified about any bugs for a few days now, which means that hopefully things are running well. Since school has started again, I'll be pushing out updates less frequently during the week, and more frequently on the weekends.

PS: Custom Pages and Vote Modals are coming back to MapleBit!

Edit for Custom Pages (first major feature!):
ihepeST - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

DT2dUS7 - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

zpY1YLl - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Sa8uBm5 - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Note that adding a custom page automatically adds it to the navigation bar. Unlike the old Cype, this is all done through the database. I believe that this is a safer and more efficient way of creating custom pages. I have also introduced HTMLPurifier, and integration throughout the CMS is planned.

Attachments

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Just pushed out some minor updates which should ensure compatibility for users without .htaccess
I haven't been notified about any bugs for a few days now, which means that hopefully things are running well. Since school has started again, I'll be pushing out updates less frequently during the week, and more frequently on the weekends.

PS: Custom Pages and Vote Modals are coming back to MapleBit!

Edit for Custom Pages (first major feature!):
ihepeST - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

DT2dUS7 - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

zpY1YLl - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Sa8uBm5 - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Note that adding a custom page automatically adds it to the navigation bar. Unlike the old Cype, this is all done through the database. I believe that this is a safer and more efficient way of creating custom pages. I have also introduced HTMLPurifier, and integration throughout the CMS is planned.
Honestly you are the best WEBDEV on the ms seen right now. Good job
I vote You for most successful person on RZ maple section as of now.

Attachments

Reaction score
Honestly you are the best WEBDEV on the ms seen right now. Good job
I vote You for most successful person on RZ maple section as of now.

I've updated MapleBit today. I do consider this update to be a "major" update, which means that if you wish to update to this version, I strongly advise that you do a clean install of MapleBit.
Here's some changes I've made today:
Hide/Show Custom Pages on the navigation bar:
Uirrmol - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Changed WYSIWYG Editor to CKEditor:
ih363aT - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Note that the other pages that use text areas, such as the news, events, and gmblog pages have been updated to use CKEditor. They also support clean HTML output via HTMLPurifier.

Enjoy the update, and please report any bugs here!
EDIT: I am aware of the news/events/gmblog comment bug.
EDIT2: Resolved.

Attachments

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score

I've updated MapleBit today. I do consider this update to be a "major" update, which means that if you wish to update to this version, I strongly advise that you do a clean install of MapleBit.
Here's some changes I've made today:
Hide/Show Custom Pages on the navigation bar:
Uirrmol - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Changed WYSIWYG Editor to CKEditor:
ih363aT - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Note that the other pages that use text areas, such as the news, events, and gmblog pages have been updated to use CKEditor. They also support clean HTML output via HTMLPurifier.

Enjoy the update, and please report any bugs here!
EDIT: I am aware of the news/events/gmblog comment bug.
EDIT2: Resolved.
Looks great.

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hmm could you integrate, events and news connected to the forums? So it takes the updates you post on the forums on the website thanks.

Reaction score
Looks great.

Thanks!
Hmm could you integrate, events and news connected to the forums? So it takes the updates you post on the forums on the website thanks.

This is not going to happen, as it removes the whole content creation part of the "content" management system. I do plan on generating a RSS/XML feed from the News, events, and GM Blog, which would make it possible to import that into your forum.
--
My current project for the next couple days is to revamp the admin interface to accommodate for the growing number of configuration and data that admins can manage.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
bootstrap *-*
Man, finaly i saw something good in this forum. Theres a lot of poop here and everybody says "good work, very nice". They only can be crazy.
Your design looks really good, the only problem i saw is because you did not used images. This is not a "very nice" website for a game. Games usually have a website with a lot of images and things moving.
Heres a example of a good website of "elsword"

Reaction score
bootstrap *-*
Man, finaly i saw something good in this forum. Theres a lot of poop here and everybody says "good work, very nice". They only can be crazy.
Your design looks really good, the only problem i saw is because you did not used images. This is not a "very nice" website for a game. Games usually have a website with a lot of images and things moving.

People can add their own backgrounds, banners, etc through the admin panel. I'm not too motivated to add images to the CMS right now, but it may be added later in beta. Currently focused on adding more features.
EDIT: Added CKEditor abilities for users in their profile info box, and in the news/events/gmblog comments section. Now you might be thinking that allowing users to put in HTML tags isn't safe, but it turns out this is much safer than what I had been doing earlier. Here's what it looks like:
yyVTIpJ - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

As you can see, only a few tag buttons are available for users. But of course, users could put in their own tags. So before inserting, the content is escaped. Then, when displaying the content, HTMLPurifier only allows a few tags to be rendered. Here's the code:
PHP:
		$commentconfig = HTMLPurifier_Config::createDefault();
		$commentconfig->set('HTML.Allowed', 'p, b, u, s, ol, li, ul, i, em, strong'); 
		$commentpurifier = new HTMLPurifier($commentconfig);
		while($c = $gc->fetch_assoc()){
		$clean_comment = $commentpurifier->purify($c['comment']);
This lets users post comments like this:
paK0mc5 - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

without anything harmful happening!

hGh8f3S - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

EDIT2: After some major github problems, I was able to get back on track. I've added comment quoting (which took a very long time)
JltNw3d - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
bootstrap *-*
Bootstrap isn't meant to look fantastic, it's meant to be responsive (if I am correct....). Anyways, it still looks good, even without custom graphics.

Back