[BETA] MapleBitCMS

Page 34 of 46 FirstFirst ... 24262728293031323334353637383940414244 ... LastLast
    True MemberRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    1,322Posts

Re: [BETA] MapleBitCMS

[BETA] MapleBitCMS
    Added a feature for the first time in a really long time :P
    2/6/2016
    - Switch to pagination library for account system. Let me know what your thoughts are on it! I'm definitely going to switch out pagination with some library, so think of this as an experimental update.[STRIKE] I'm not really a fan of how the querying is done right now for this pagination library, so we'll see.[/STRIKE]

Last edited by greenelfx; 06-02-16 at 03:40 PM.

True MemberRank
    Sep 2011 Join Date
    Kerning PQLocation
    1,011Posts

Quote Originally Posted by greenelfx View Post
    Added a feature for the first time in a really long time :P
    2/6/2016
    - Switch to pagination library for account system. Let me know what your thoughts are on it! I'm definitely going to switch out pagination with some library, so think of this as an experimental update.[STRIKE] I'm not really a fan of how the querying is done right now for this pagination library, so we'll see.[/STRIKE]
    That's nice, saves the trouble of breaking the results down, calculating the amount of pages by dividing the amount of results by results per page and then rendering it, sometimes this can be really annoying especially when you're executing long, complex queries and need to paginate results of multiple tables altogether, this library simplifies it.
    Will probably use this library for my own little projects, thanks!
    Good job, glad to see you're still working on it :)
    PHP<3
    Looking for PHP developers for code reviews, PM me

MemberRank
    Feb 2016 Join Date
    1Posts

It is possible to implement the "pingback"/Gtop100 Maple Bit?
    Someone can provide some example code?

True MemberRank
    Sep 2008 Join Date
    1,098Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zRuby View Post
    It is possible to implement the "pingback"/Gtop100 Maple Bit?
    Someone can provide some example code?
    They give you an example code on the very page you linked to.
    Add &pingUsername=USERNAMEHERE to the URL when you send them to GTOP and if you have pingback enabled, GTOP will POST it to the URL you provided. That code will take what is sent from GTOP and do whatever you made it do (so go ahead and change the query in the script). Tada!

MemberRank
    Feb 2016 Join Date
    9Posts

MapleBit, Not saving created accounts to MYSQL

True MemberRank
    Nov 2008 Join Date
    NorwayLocation
    345Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Lin View Post
    MapleBit, Not saving created accounts to MYSQL
    Cool story bro.

Did you try editing the config file to match your db user/pass?

MemberRank
    Feb 2012 Join Date
    71Posts

@greenelfx For some reason, the box-sizing does not work and everything (Pictures and content) overflow the margins. Also, in the admin panel it always says Maplebit is Up to Date lol. Lastly, how can I edit things without having the updates wipe things out. Say, if I add modules to the sidebar or if I change colors in css. Is there a way to add modules like api or change customization like add a custom theme?
    Thank you keep it up! :)

True MemberRank
    Sep 2011 Join Date
    Kerning PQLocation
    1,011Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kevintingg View Post
    @greenelfx For some reason, the box-sizing does not work and everything (Pictures and content) overflow the margins. Also, in the admin panel it always says Maplebit is Up to Date lol. Lastly, how can I edit things without having the updates wipe things out. Say, if I add modules to the sidebar or if I change colors in css. Is there a way to add modules like api or change customization like add a custom theme?
    Thank you keep it up! :)
    MapleBit was not designed to be extended with functionalities, meaning you'd have to save your local changes in a different place, update MapleBit and then redo those changes (ideally a copy-paste of the code blocks will do). :)
    PHP<3

MemberRank
    Feb 2016 Join Date
    LocalHostLocation
    30Posts

This is a MapleBit CMS or a PERFECT CMS? HAHAHA THANKS <3

MemberRank
    Feb 2016 Join Date
    LocalHostLocation
    30Posts

wait ... rankings only updates the name , job and level of the player, but does not update the image of the character. note : i already extracted the files from the CMS, Help-me ??

True MemberRank
    Nov 2008 Join Date
    NorwayLocation
    345Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DevCalheiros View Post
    wait ... rankings only updates the name , job and level of the player, but does not update the image of the character. note : i already extracted the files from the CMS, Help-me ??
    It takes some time to update the character gd images. Have you waited for it to change with no results?

True MemberRank
    Mar 2013 Join Date
    592Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Linkerzz View Post
    It takes some time to update the character gd images. Have you waited for it to change with no results?
    If there is some sort of caching somewhere yes, otherwise not really.
    Looking for DDoS Protected: Web Hosting - Cloud Servers (VPS) - Dedicated Servers or Remote Protection Services ?
    Then, have a look at Ragezone's sponsor website: www.hyperfilter.com - quality, stability & reliability.

True MemberRank
    Sep 2011 Join Date
    Kerning PQLocation
    1,011Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DevCalheiros View Post
    Ranking images are cached to reduce CPU usage.
    If I remember correctly, each character image will be stored for 8 hours before being regenerated by the script.

To force it to generate a new image, go to MapleBit/assets/img/GD/Characters and delete the image of the character you want, or all images..
    Then search for the character in the website rankings and it will regenerate it.
    PHP<3

True MemberRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    1,322Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MaxZeus View Post
    If there is some sort of caching somewhere yes, otherwise not really.
    There is a 12 hour cache. The caching system isn't that great all (it is very slow), but that is why your images aren't updating as quickly as you want. Of course, you can change this value in assets/img/GD/create.php on line 23 (43200 -> to however many seconds you want)

MemberRank
    Feb 2016 Join Date
    LocalHostLocation
    30Posts

Quote Originally Posted by greenelfx View Post
    There is a 12 hour cache. The caching system isn't that great all (it is very slow), but that is why your images aren't updating as quickly as you want. Of course, you can change this value in assets/img/GD/create.php on line 23 (43200 -> to however many seconds you want)
    Thanks all

- - - Updated - - -

I have this "error", how to fix? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sem título.png 
Views:	43 
Size:	374.1 KB 
ID:	156082

Advertisement