[BETA] MapleBitCMS

Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst 12345678910111214 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 680
  1. #46
    Member Kredmonston is offline
    MemberRank
    Sep 2011 Join Date
    48Posts

    Re: [BETA] MapleBitCMS

    [BETA] MapleBitCMS
    Quote Originally Posted by greenelfx View Post
    That's a possibility, but perhaps the smarter/easier thing to do would be to query the table and list the columns, detect from there, and then attempt a configuration.



    Strange, try deleting your .htaccess file, which may have been leftover from another CMS. Also, did you just set up wamp?

    EDIT: I will be issuing an update today which allows users to put in any integer for the server version. Much simpler on the backend to do this, and offers greater customization.
    EDIT2: Updated to Github. Now supports server versions with decimals (eg. 144.3).
    Deleting the .htcaccess fixed it. Thanks a ton! :) Wonderful design and site, by the way. I'm super impressed.

  2. #47
    very green greenelfx is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    1,322Posts

    Re: [BETA] MapleBitCMS

    Quote Originally Posted by Kredmonston View Post
    Deleting the .htcaccess fixed it. Thanks a ton! :) Wonderful design and site, by the way. I'm super impressed.
    Glad you liked it!
    --
    I think I've fixed most major bugs, which means that I'm now open to feature requests!
    Let me know what you'd like to see in the comments!
    (Already proposed: GM Log detection)

  3. #48
    very green greenelfx is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    1,322Posts

    Re: [BETA] MapleBitCMS

    Quote Originally Posted by maplefreak26 View Post
    I don't like that the names in the rankings don't do anything, can I suggest for you to remove the href="#character" because it's bothering me that it does nothing valuable?
    Only <a> will do.
    Added a character page:

    The reason that I didn't add reborns yet is that I realized I need to make a configuration option that says whether the server is a rebirth based server, or a level based server. This update will come later today, or early tomorrow.
    edit: jk, took a lot less time than I thought. Feature added.

    Last edited by greenelfx; 05-01-14 at 07:17 PM.

  4. #49
    Member Abelitronik is offline
    MemberRank
    Sep 2012 Join Date
    Colombia, CaldaLocation
    53Posts

    Re: [BETA] MapleBitCMS

    GD v144.3?? :O Link?

  5. #50
    very green greenelfx is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    1,322Posts

    Re: [BETA] MapleBitCMS

    Quote Originally Posted by Abelitronik View Post
    GD v144.3?? :O Link?
    It's v134. I'm not interested in creating an updated GD at the moment.
    Last edited by greenelfx; 06-01-14 at 03:42 PM.

  6. #51
    Member Abelitronik is offline
    MemberRank
    Sep 2012 Join Date
    Colombia, CaldaLocation
    53Posts

    Re: [BETA] MapleBitCMS

    Oww Ok.

  7. #52
    very green greenelfx is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    1,322Posts

    Re: [BETA] MapleBitCMS

    Just pushed out some minor updates which should ensure compatibility for users without .htaccess
    I haven't been notified about any bugs for a few days now, which means that hopefully things are running well. Since school has started again, I'll be pushing out updates less frequently during the week, and more frequently on the weekends.

    PS: Custom Pages and Vote Modals are coming back to MapleBit!

    Edit for Custom Pages (first major feature!):








    Note that adding a custom page automatically adds it to the navigation bar. Unlike the old Cype, this is all done through the database. I believe that this is a safer and more efficient way of creating custom pages. I have also introduced HTMLPurifier, and integration throughout the CMS is planned.
    Last edited by greenelfx; 10-01-14 at 01:33 AM.

  8. #53
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! royalmonky is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jun 2011 Join Date
    648Posts

    Re: [BETA] MapleBitCMS

    Quote Originally Posted by greenelfx View Post
    Just pushed out some minor updates which should ensure compatibility for users without .htaccess
    I haven't been notified about any bugs for a few days now, which means that hopefully things are running well. Since school has started again, I'll be pushing out updates less frequently during the week, and more frequently on the weekends.

    PS: Custom Pages and Vote Modals are coming back to MapleBit!

    Edit for Custom Pages (first major feature!):








    Note that adding a custom page automatically adds it to the navigation bar. Unlike the old Cype, this is all done through the database. I believe that this is a safer and more efficient way of creating custom pages. I have also introduced HTMLPurifier, and integration throughout the CMS is planned.
    Honestly you are the best WEBDEV on the ms seen right now. Good job
    I vote You for most successful person on RZ maple section as of now.

  9. #54
    very green greenelfx is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    1,322Posts

    Re: [BETA] MapleBitCMS

    Quote Originally Posted by royalmonky View Post
    Honestly you are the best WEBDEV on the ms seen right now. Good job
    I vote You for most successful person on RZ maple section as of now.
    Thanks :)

    I've updated MapleBit today. I do consider this update to be a "major" update, which means that if you wish to update to this version, I strongly advise that you do a clean install of MapleBit.
    Here's some changes I've made today:
    Hide/Show Custom Pages on the navigation bar:


    Changed WYSIWYG Editor to CKEditor:


    Note that the other pages that use text areas, such as the news, events, and gmblog pages have been updated to use CKEditor. They also support clean HTML output via HTMLPurifier.

    Enjoy the update, and please report any bugs here!
    EDIT: I am aware of the news/events/gmblog comment bug.
    EDIT2: Resolved.
    Last edited by greenelfx; 11-01-14 at 12:54 AM.

  10. #55
    Banned SilentThief is offline
    BannedRank
    Sep 2012 Join Date
    The MatrixLocation
    466Posts

    Re: [BETA] MapleBitCMS

    Quote Originally Posted by greenelfx View Post
    Thanks :)

    I've updated MapleBit today. I do consider this update to be a "major" update, which means that if you wish to update to this version, I strongly advise that you do a clean install of MapleBit.
    Here's some changes I've made today:
    Hide/Show Custom Pages on the navigation bar:


    Changed WYSIWYG Editor to CKEditor:


    Note that the other pages that use text areas, such as the news, events, and gmblog pages have been updated to use CKEditor. They also support clean HTML output via HTMLPurifier.

    Enjoy the update, and please report any bugs here!
    EDIT: I am aware of the news/events/gmblog comment bug.
    EDIT2: Resolved.
    Looks great.

  11. #56
    Member JessVanity is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2014 Join Date
    61Posts

    Re: [BETA] MapleBitCMS

    Hmm could you integrate, events and news connected to the forums? So it takes the updates you post on the forums on the website thanks.

  12. #57
    very green greenelfx is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    1,322Posts

    Re: [BETA] MapleBitCMS

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentThief View Post
    Looks great.
    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by JessVanity View Post
    Hmm could you integrate, events and news connected to the forums? So it takes the updates you post on the forums on the website thanks.
    This is not going to happen, as it removes the whole content creation part of the "content" management system. I do plan on generating a RSS/XML feed from the News, events, and GM Blog, which would make it possible to import that into your forum.
    --
    My current project for the next couple days is to revamp the admin interface to accommodate for the growing number of configuration and data that admins can manage.

  13. #58
    Ultimate Member Mr mr is offline
    MemberRank
    Mar 2013 Join Date
    167Posts

    Re: [BETA] MapleBitCMS

    bootstrap *-*
    Man, finaly i saw something good in this forum. Theres a lot of shit here and everybody says "good work, very nice". They only can be crazy.
    Your design looks really good, the only problem i saw is because you did not used images. This is not a "very nice" website for a game. Games usually have a website with a lot of images and things moving.
    Heres a example of a good website of "elsword" http://levelupgames.uol.com.br/elsword/

  14. #59
    very green greenelfx is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    1,322Posts

    Re: [BETA] MapleBitCMS

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr mr View Post
    bootstrap *-*
    Man, finaly i saw something good in this forum. Theres a lot of shit here and everybody says "good work, very nice". They only can be crazy.
    Your design looks really good, the only problem i saw is because you did not used images. This is not a "very nice" website for a game. Games usually have a website with a lot of images and things moving.
    Heres a example of a good website of "elsword" http://levelupgames.uol.com.br/elsword/
    People can add their own backgrounds, banners, etc through the admin panel. I'm not too motivated to add images to the CMS right now, but it may be added later in beta. Currently focused on adding more features.
    EDIT: Added CKEditor abilities for users in their profile info box, and in the news/events/gmblog comments section. Now you might be thinking that allowing users to put in HTML tags isn't safe, but it turns out this is much safer than what I had been doing earlier. Here's what it looks like:


    As you can see, only a few tag buttons are available for users. But of course, users could put in their own tags. So before inserting, the content is escaped. Then, when displaying the content, HTMLPurifier only allows a few tags to be rendered. Here's the code:
    PHP Code:
            $commentconfig HTMLPurifier_Config::createDefault();
            
    $commentconfig->set('HTML.Allowed''p, b, u, s, ol, li, ul, i, em, strong'); 
            
    $commentpurifier = new HTMLPurifier($commentconfig);
            while(
    $c $gc->fetch_assoc()){
            
    $clean_comment $commentpurifier->purify($c['comment']); 
    This lets users post comments like this:

    without anything harmful happening!



    EDIT2: After some major github problems, I was able to get back on track. I've added comment quoting (which took a very long time)
    Last edited by greenelfx; 11-01-14 at 09:10 PM.

  15. #60
    Banned SilentThief is offline
    BannedRank
    Sep 2012 Join Date
    The MatrixLocation
    466Posts

    Re: [BETA] MapleBitCMS

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr mr View Post
    bootstrap *-*
    Man, finaly i saw something good in this forum. Theres a lot of shit here and everybody says "good work, very nice". They only can be crazy.
    Your design looks really good, the only problem i saw is because you did not used images. This is not a "very nice" website for a game. Games usually have a website with a lot of images and things moving.
    Heres a example of a good website of "elsword" http://levelupgames.uol.com.br/elsword/
    Bootstrap isn't meant to look fantastic, it's meant to be responsive (if I am correct....). Anyways, it still looks good, even without custom graphics.



Advertisement