[BETA] MapleBitCMS

Page 43 of 46 FirstFirst ... 33353637383940414243444546 LastLast
    MemberRank
    Sep 2014 Join Date
    38Posts

sad Re: [BETA] MapleBitCMS

[BETA] MapleBitCMS
    yes i need to add status for my character. i can added fame,meso,genders to show on ranking
    but i don't know code to added to show status online or offline for character and how to adding code.
    this is my code from ranking.php
    Section1
    $name = $row['name'];
    $fame = $row['fame'];
    $meso = $row['meso'];
    Section2
    Code:
    if($servertype == 1) {$result = $mysqli->query("SELECT c.name , c.gm, c.job, c.level, c.reborns, g.guildid, c.gender, c.fame, c.meso,
    Section3

Code:
    <td>".$row['level']."</td>
    <td><b>Gender:</b> ".$Genders[$row['gender']]."
    <br><b>Fame:</b> <span style="color: $color;">".$row['fame']."</span>
    <br><b>Meso:</b> ".$row['meso']."<br><b>Status:</b>
    u can adding or teach for me pls. i need your help

MemberRank
    Jun 2016 Join Date
    60Posts

Re: [BETA] MapleBitCMS

Quote Originally Posted by kingslime View Post
    Use Google, please..... Just Google "recaptcha API" and you'll find the current address.
    Use fsockopen(), with the target IP and port as the arguments, the result is a Boolean, if it's online it will return true (or 1, same thing), otherwise it will return false (or 0, depending on how you accept it, either as an integer or as a verbal Boolean).

Edit
    Being as lazy as I am, as well as being with my phone and a shitty connection in the middle of the desert, I did not check the image until I read your pm and saw it there.
    A solution for this is simply to run a query that takes the character's accountid column and joins it with the I'd of the account table, then simply write an if-else statement. If the loggedin column is anything above 2, mark it as online, else offline. Not sure if it's the right way to go for individual characters, but it will say if the account itself is past world selection. There might be a column for characters where it says if it's online but I can't possibly check and confirm this on my phone, check the characters table for more info about the data that it stores.
    Yeah I have managed to fix it now.

P.S. This advice isnt particularly helpful for someone with no knowledge of php or recaptcha in general. I used MapleFreak's fix for the issue, I couldn't get it to work otherwise.

MemberRank
    Jul 2017 Join Date
    26Posts

Currently having two problems with this.

1. I cannot log in on the website.
    1.1. The account I am trying to log in with was created before the website so maybe that is somehow related? if so I am in a bit of trouble because the google recaptcha requires me to host the server + website in order to make it work. And at the moment I am just running it locally.
    2. The character images are not working.
    2.1. As for character images, I am clueless. The image simply does not get generated and I get the "GET 404 Not Found 404 (Not Found)"
    Norm being a character's name. However my second character gets displayed properly.

MemberRank
    Sep 2017 Join Date
    1Posts

Hi, been using your CMS successfully for awhile, but recently suffered from an SQL injection attack where the user was able to modify my admin password and vandalize my website. My downloaded version is ~ 1 month ago so v1.16. Has anyone else had problems?

True MemberRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    1,322Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nuzz View Post
    Hi, been using your CMS successfully for awhile, but recently suffered from an SQL injection attack where the user was able to modify my admin password and vandalize my website. My downloaded version is ~ 1 month ago so v1.16. Has anyone else had problems?
    Hm..that's concerning! I haven't looked at the source code in many months, but if you locate the attack vector I can get a fix pushed out immediately.
    My guess it somewhere in the ticketing system or buynx system...

MemberRank
    Nov 2015 Join Date
    61Posts

Quote Originally Posted by greenelfx View Post
    Hm..that's concerning! I haven't looked at the source code in many months, but if you locate the attack vector I can get a fix pushed out immediately.
    My guess it somewhere in the ticketing system or buynx system...
    Guess that you really need to fix that. its very dangerous haha. i used your CMS too :D i do facing this problem in the past too

True MemberRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    1,322Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phee Kai Sheng View Post
    Guess that you really need to fix that. its very dangerous haha. i used your CMS too :D i do facing this problem in the past too
    Until someone finds or reveals the vector I can't really fix it..MapleBit is essentially a dead project and I have 0 time to investigate myself.

MemberRank
    Nov 2015 Join Date
    61Posts

Until someone finds or reveals the vector I can't really fix it..MapleBit is essentially a dead project and I have 0 time to investigate myself.
    What you mean by a dead project.? well how to reveals the vector actually. Lol

True MemberRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    1,322Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phee Kai Sheng View Post
    What you mean by a dead project.? well how to reveals the vector actually. Lol
    Dead as in there is no active development being done on the project, and someone should write a new CMS that doesn't use old design styles found in MapleBit. If you can find how the attacker injected your site I can roll out a fix.

MemberRank
    Nov 2015 Join Date
    61Posts

Dead as in there is no active development being done on the project, and someone should write a new CMS that doesn't use old design styles found in MapleBit. If you can find how the attacker injected your site I can roll out a fix.
    Well i guess he attacked through ticket or other? im not sure. because he logged into the DATABSE and do forgot password and change his own pw for the accounts he wanna hack. anyway he can view all accounts in the db

MemberRank
    Nov 2017 Join Date
    12Posts

Hello,
    I installed maplebit CMS onto wampserver www directory and followed the installation process and everything is set up. During the installation process, it asks to create admin account so I put "admin".
    After everything was set up, on the bottom of the website it says "Admins: click here to edit" with no link.
    Also, I have no idea how to access the admin panel. How can I access it to configure the website?

MemberRank
    Nov 2017 Join Date
    2Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MapleCloud View Post
    Hello,
    I installed maplebit CMS onto wampserver www directory and followed the installation process and everything is set up. During the installation process, it asks to create admin account so I put "admin".
    After everything was set up, on the bottom of the website it says "Admins: click here to edit" with no link.
    Also, I have no idea how to access the admin panel. How can I access it to configure the website?
    @MapleCloud
    After you install, it asks for your account, you log into the control panel then you can click the line and edit it.
    Here is a screenshot of it would look like.

@greenelfx - I'm attempting to run the latest download of MapleBit-1.16 with WAMP3, using PHP 5.6.25 and MySQL 5.7.14. I have been getting 2 errors. Any way you could help me out here?

1st error is the Login script says "Wrong username or password" but when you click on another page's link it's logged in. Not sure what's going on here.

2nd error is the Registration script does not insert into the mysql database, however it does Select properly as it does check if an account exists already. So I know it's connecting to the database properly. I attempted an echo of my insert command and inserted it directly into the database using the SQL query of phpmyadmin and got this error:
    INSERT INTO `accounts` (`name`, `password`, `ip`, `email`, `birthday`) VALUES ('test', '(REMOVED SALTED HASH)', '::1', 'test@gmail.com', '1990-01-01')
    MySQL said: Documentation
    #1292 - Incorrect datetime value: '0000-00-00 00:00:00' for column 'tempban' at row 1

EDIT:
    I figured out the 2nd problem. Turns out I needed to edit my SQL Mode of the brand new wamp install. By default it includes "
    NO_ZERO_IN_DATE" and "NO_ZERO_DATE"
    So I included this in my my.ini file which allows the other defaults to stay.
    sql-mode="ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY,STRICT_TRANS_TABLES,ERROR_FOR_DIVISION_BY_ZERO,NO_AUTO_CREATE_USER,NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION"
    Edit2: The Login problem fixed after I fixed my registration issue! Woot Nevermind Greenelfx. LOL!
    Last edited by MilesVor; 14-11-17 at 10:24 AM. Reason: All fixed.

MemberRank
    Oct 2017 Join Date
    56Posts

ok, after i install this cms and got it :)

can any help me in PM, how can i add icon of discord? change icon of online/offline?
    Working on V90 Ver.

MemberRank
    Aug 2012 Join Date
    6Posts

Whatever i try to set my password to in mysql it always says invalid Id/pw when i try to login the website, any ideas ?

MemberRank
    May 2016 Join Date
    VenezuelaLocation
    131Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rickomars View Post
    Whatever i try to set my password to in mysql it always says invalid Id/pw when i try to login the website, any ideas ?

Do you create ur account via Website or via Navicat-Mysql???
    If u create via mysql, the website only read the password with encryption, i dont remember wich encryption maplebit use. i think sha-21?
    MapleStory v75 Developer.

Advertisement