[BETA] MapleBitCMS

Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36383940414243444546
    MemberRank
    Mar 2008 Join Date
    20Posts

Re: [BETA] MapleBitCMS

[BETA] MapleBitCMS
    Point to I.P. through the (sub)Domain as a SRV DNS rule.

MemberRank
    Aug 2008 Join Date
    134Posts

Got this all to work, thanks very much. Website looks beautiful now, a way bigger upgrade from the old CMS'.

Two things though:
    1.) the mobile version doesn't seem to have the navbar, but I see on the updates that the mobile navbar was fixed?
    2.) some users are getting an issue stating "unable to update vote records"

Thanks

True MemberRank
    Jan 2011 Join Date
    301Posts

Hey. I'm getting an error "Notice: Trying to get property 'num_rows' of non-object in C:\wamp64\www\new\sources\public\main-rank.php on line 19" and its driving me nuts.
    Insert signature here!

MemberRank
    Aug 2008 Join Date
    134Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XemiCal View Post
    Hey. I'm getting an error "Notice: Trying to get property 'num_rows' of non-object in C:\wamp64\www\new\sources\public\main-rank.php on line 19" and its driving me nuts.
    What's at line 19? Post PHP

MemberRank
    Sep 2019 Join Date
    25Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XemiCal View Post
    I have checked the repository main branch and this is line 19 on this file:

Code:
    if ($gc->num_rows) {

On the previous line, the $gc variable value is set:

Code:
    $gc = $mysqli->query("SELECT c.$first , c.$second, c.name, c.accountid, a.banned AS banned FROM characters c LEFT JOIN accounts a ON c.accountid = a.id WHERE c.gm < '$gmlevel' AND banned = 0 GROUP BY c.id DESC ORDER BY $first DESC, $second DESC LIMIT 5");
    The code is expecting the result of the query to be an object, but apparently it is returning a null value, which isn't an object, obviously.

I believe the reason behind the null result from the query is related to bad database credentials configuration. Make sure you've properly configured your database connection at the database config file (which I believe it's assets/config/database.php from what I checked at github repo).

Advertisement