[BETA] MapleBitCMS

Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36383940414243444546
Results 676 to 680 of 680
  1. #676
    Registered Tanis230 is offline
    MemberRank
    Mar 2008 Join Date
    20Posts

    Re: [BETA] MapleBitCMS

    [BETA] MapleBitCMS
    Point to I.P. through the (sub)Domain as a SRV DNS rule.

  2. #677
    Hardcore Member Z41N is offline
    MemberRank
    Aug 2008 Join Date
    134Posts

    Re: [BETA] MapleBitCMS

    Got this all to work, thanks very much. Website looks beautiful now, a way bigger upgrade from the old CMS'.

    Two things though:
    1.) the mobile version doesn't seem to have the navbar, but I see on the updates that the mobile navbar was fixed?
    2.) some users are getting an issue stating "unable to update vote records"

    Thanks

  3. #678
    Waffles! ^.^ XemiCal is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jan 2011 Join Date
    301Posts

    Re: [BETA] MapleBitCMS

    Hey. I'm getting an error "Notice: Trying to get property 'num_rows' of non-object in C:\wamp64\www\new\sources\public\main-rank.php on line 19" and its driving me nuts.
    Insert signature here!

  4. #679
    Hardcore Member Z41N is offline
    MemberRank
    Aug 2008 Join Date
    134Posts

    Re: [BETA] MapleBitCMS

    Quote Originally Posted by XemiCal View Post
    Hey. I'm getting an error "Notice: Trying to get property 'num_rows' of non-object in C:\wamp64\www\new\sources\public\main-rank.php on line 19" and its driving me nuts.
    What's at line 19? Post PHP

  5. #680
    Member PirateKing is offline
    MemberRank
    Sep 2019 Join Date
    25Posts

    Re: [BETA] MapleBitCMS

    Quote Originally Posted by XemiCal View Post
    Hey. I'm getting an error "Notice: Trying to get property 'num_rows' of non-object in C:\wamp64\www\new\sources\public\main-rank.php on line 19" and its driving me nuts.
    I have checked the repository main branch and this is line 19 on this file:

    Code:
    if ($gc->num_rows) {

    On the previous line, the $gc variable value is set:

    Code:
    $gc = $mysqli->query("SELECT c.$first , c.$second, c.name, c.accountid, a.banned AS banned FROM characters c LEFT JOIN accounts a ON c.accountid = a.id WHERE c.gm < '$gmlevel' AND banned = 0 GROUP BY c.id DESC ORDER BY $first DESC, $second DESC LIMIT 5");
    The code is expecting the result of the query to be an object, but apparently it is returning a null value, which isn't an object, obviously.

    I believe the reason behind the null result from the query is related to bad database credentials configuration. Make sure you've properly configured your database connection at the database config file (which I believe it's assets/config/database.php from what I checked at github repo).



Advertisement