Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[BETA] MapleBitCMS

Reaction score
hey
first i want to tell you that its the best cms i have ever seen :)
second i dont understand how to add banners and all this .png stuff if you can help me that will be great

Thanks!
Upload your banners/backgrounds to an image hosting service such as imgur.com or minus.com. Then go to the administrator panel, and click "Add Banner" (or whatever it is called, don't remember), and put in the image url there.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have a quick little suggestion, as you have mentioned the Banner/BG image process. Why not add a small script that will upload it to the server or any image hosting website out there. For example, LightShot uploads screanshots to imgur and some other places. This will make it faster for image changes and easier on users with little to basic knowledge.

Reaction score
I have a quick little suggestion, as you have mentioned the Banner/BG image process. Why not add a small script that will upload it to the server or any image hosting website out there. For example, LightShot uploads screanshots to imgur and some other places. This will make it faster for image changes and easier on users with little to basic knowledge.

That would be useful. I'll look into it.

EDIT: Added first feature in some time!
First, go to the admin panel and add in some of your jail maps:
As you can see, the list automatically adds new fields.
2Z7se8w - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Verify that your mapID looks right:
XqUjBA8 - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Before:
QdZvoDv - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

After applying settings:
p2fOHPK - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Hey, looks like we caught a pesky user that was warping out from jail!
As always, you can grab the latest version here:
This update accommodates for servers that use more than one jail map. Using one mapID only will result in the expected results.
If you'd like to see what I changed, you can view this changelog:
Special thanks to a post on stackoverflow which explained how to add new fields via jquery (I'm not all that proficient with it, but now it makes sense!)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
Pushing out a routine security/bug fix update today. I'm happy to announce that I've finally began on making the admin panel more manageable. An update for that will come this weekend, at which point I'll issue an update status to all MapleBit installations.
(And if you look closely at the commit changes, you can see that PHPMailer support is coming soon!)

BqGoJne - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Pushing out a routine security/bug fix update today. I'm happy to announce that I've finally began on making the admin panel more manageable. An update for that will come this weekend, at which point I'll issue an update status to all MapleBit installations.
(And if you look closely at the commit changes, you can see that PHPMailer support is coming soon!)

BqGoJne - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Wow, I'm loving that new admin design. It looks very user friendly. Just amazing! Keep up the good work!

Attachments

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The amount of work put into this must have been so much.

Thanks for the updates.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ive got a error can someone tell me a way to fix it please

Reaction score
ive got a error can someone tell me a way to fix it please

Are you sure the "accounts" table exists?

The amount of work put into this must have been so much.

Thanks for the updates.

Thanks!
Wow, I'm loving that new admin design. It looks very user friendly. Just amazing! Keep up the good work!

Thanks. I found the base design on . It's not completely ready yet, but when it's done, it'll be a lot more user friendly than the original version was.

EDIT: Update pushed to GitHub. Here's whats new:
New admin page:
guWvBxq - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

This version is cleaner, and more "immersive" in the sense that you'll stay in the administrator layout as you navigate to the different admin pages, instead of being kicked back to the normal interface. Here's an example:
jSrEPGE - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

I've also applied wordwrapping to the event and news comments (forgot to do it to the gmblogs, will do that later).
Another important feature that I added was a cooldown for pinging github for the update status. This means that people who used the admin panel a lot (eg. more than 60 times per hour) will no longer get an error. The current cooldown is set to 6 hours, since I don't push out major updates more than once every week at most.
Oh, I also added
Enjoy!

Attachments

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yet another suggestion, try adding a forget login info email template where if a player clicks "Forget password" it will send an email to the player with the email template which the owner can modify it to thier likings on a page. This all requires a mail server so I also suggest that you add a check to see if the person has a mail server maybe into the admincp or config where the owner can only turn the forget password email feature on if they have a mail server. This comes in handy a lot actually since tons of players forget their password from time to time.

Reaction score
Yet another suggestion, try adding a forget login info email template where if a player clicks "Forget password" it will send an email to the player with the email template which the owner can modifybto there likings on a page. This all requires a mail server so I also suggest that you add a check to see if the person has a mail server maybe into the admincp or config where the owner can only turn the forget password email feature on if they have a mail server. This comes in handy a lot actually since tons of players forget their password from time to time.

Yep, that's why I added PHPMailer in a few revisions ago. Thanks!

Reaction score
Just a couple of quick updates:
- All CSS updated to Bootstrap v3.1.1
- Added support for three new themes! (Lumen, superhero, cupid)
- Added links so admins can see what themes look like:

20meAFo - [BETA] MapleBitCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
you should add in a header that you can input text that runs across the top of the page. like on mapleswitch's site

Back