Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[BETA] MapleByte CMS

may web.very maple.pls.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well download link is updated yet again for the proper SQL LOL!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the fix :D btw, how do i change the Hash to a different hash? it wont allow my old database to log in..

may web.very maple.pls.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
in library/pages/register.php find:
PHP:
$sth->bindValue(":password", sha1($pass));

in top.php find:
PHP:
if (sha1($pass) != $row[1] && empty($msg)) {

change the sha1 to what ever your hash is. :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
if($i['password'] == hash('sha512',$p.$i['salt']) || sha1($p) == $i['password']){

thats the sha for the other one so do i change sha1 -> sha512?

may web.very maple.pls.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hmm...I totally forgot about salts, idk what those are but I remember they are needed to login..I'll have to look into that o;

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank you :D that would help a lot, that way I wouldn't need to wipe all accounts.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmm...I totally forgot about salts, idk what those are but I remember they are needed to login..I'll have to look into that o;

File: top.php

I edited line 17:

PHP:
$oraios = $oraiosCore->getClass()->prepareStatement("SELECT accounts.name,accounts.password, accounts.id, accounts.gm, accounts.salt FROM accounts WHERE accounts.name = :name");

so it gets the salt.

Then, I edited line 25:

PHP:
if (sha1($pass) != $row[1] && hash("sha512", $pass.$row[4]) != $row[1] &&  empty($msg)) {

Basically, the way the salt is used is password+salt (to create one string), then that big string is hashed

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
File: top.php

I edited line 17:

PHP:
$oraios = $oraiosCore->getClass()->prepareStatement("SELECT accounts.name,accounts.password, accounts.id, accounts.gm, accounts.salt FROM accounts WHERE accounts.name = :name");

so it gets the salt.

Then, I edited line 25:

PHP:
if (sha1($pass) != $row[1] && hash("sha512", $pass.$row[4]) != $row[1] &&  empty($msg)) {

Basically, the way the salt is used is password+salt (to create one string), then that big string is hashed

SPLEDID! IT FIXED EVERYTHING THANK YOU. BTW its line 24 not Line 25

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
SPLEDID! IT FIXED EVERYTHING THANK YOU. BTW its line 24 not Line 25

No problem :p

Whatever, at least you got the line :p

On a side note, I can't get the Profile Name thing to work.

Can I manually add the profile name? o-o

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Except.. I need help with the register.. Can you please teach me how to add salt to register?

may web.very maple.pls.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
O; never knew about that thanks for the fix ! :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Except.. I need help with the register.. Can you please teach me how to add salt to register?

Well, some sources automatically add the salt on login, and the edit that I gave you made it so if either of them are satisfied (with or without salt)

may web.very maple.pls.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No problem :p

Whatever, at least you got the line :p

On a side note, I can't get the Profile Name thing to work.

Can I manually add the profile name? o-o
You are suppose to have admin access which tells you how to get in the main post, go to admin panel and click the setup profile name, and a popup should appear to type your profile name and click next, wait a bit and done! If that doesn't occur I'll look into it and fix that ASAP

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You are suppose to have admin access which tells you how to get in the main post, go to admin panel and click the setup profile name, and a popup should appear to type your profile name and click next, wait a bit and done! If that doesn't occur I'll look into it and fix that ASAP

When I click on it, nothing seems to happen.

I'm on chrome by the way

-Edit

I just edited it so it gets a preset name.
Line 7 modifynews.php, and basically the same for the rest of them

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is no setup profile link, for me to click in the admin panel.

may web.very maple.pls.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hmm it works on opera, i'll try chrome, give me a sec but if you are desperate go to storage/profilename.json
and use this format:
PHP:
{"ACCID":"PROFILENAME"}

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Alright, theres a popup with no message, just press the button where next would be and it will continue to the next page :]

How do i change, the vote rewards?

may web.very maple.pls.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Alright I forgot to tell you with all the popups you can't use "enter" to submit, you have to use the button next to proceed, I'll fix that tomorrow along with some other issues I ran into.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I already changed all the settings even the vote link. But when I tried going through the vote, and at the end of it, it redirects me to undefined:

iAkira - [BETA] MapleByte CMS - RaGEZONE Forums

P.S: Don't worry about it, take your time on answering this. :] Thank you for the CMS :D

Back