Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BuRey CMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello RaGEZONE !

today im going to show u the cms that i designed and burblish wanted to code , things didnt go well with burblish and he had some troubles ...

however ; heres some pictures of it :

~HOME
Rey - BuRey CMS - RaGEZONE Forums

~REGISTER

~DOWNLOADS

~SUPPORT

~STAFF

Who wants to code it please contact me on skype "Bl0dThursty" or private message me, and im ready to change the font
thank you.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The borders are okay, but the font turns this from something "Okay" to complete crap.

Reactions: Rey
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I hate any CMS with a demon slayer background it makes it look like a mexican made it

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
im ready to change the font . thank you :)

may web.very maple.pls.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Omg I remember those borders.. I made my very first design off those borders.. I remember it was from cygnus knight's days and/or maplesea's website or something. Also the font, please change it :/

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Omg I remember those borders.. I made my very first design off those borders.. I remember it was from cygnus knight's days and/or maplesea's website or something. Also the font, please change it :/

yes akira the borders belongs to u i just edited some of them and edited the colors too.
and about the font .. YESSIR !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This isn't even a release anymore cause there's no download link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back