Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

CMS Design - Project maPle

Reaction score
GFXDevon - CMS Design - Project maPle - RaGEZONE Forums

This was for a server what never got finished, it was a nice server. I made this a few months ago, maybe even a year ago.

I have not really released anything good on here and have not been doing anything with MapleStory for months now, I just remembered I had this so here you guys go. If you like it, great. I had a whole user C-panel designed but lost it. Feel free to download it, just credit me if used.
Thanks!

The % over GMS was a rates concept, don't ask about it.

GOOD LUCK GOING THROUGH THIS INCREDIBLY UNORGANIZED PSD :D

DOWNLOAD:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Nice design, i really liked the "User Online" thingy, pretty cool :p:
but i didn't like the reflection of the navigation.. :\
Thanks for sharing us it!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I see specifications is spelled wrong ;3
k, well this design ish boss
ps: anyone wanna slice it for me? ;o

Last edited:
Mother effin' clouds
Reaction score
I can see where you derived most of your design elements and inspiration from ;) I'm sure you know too.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The only thing that ruins it for me is the font.

If it wasn't as digital, it'd look a lot better.

Overall though, I really like the design and like someone else stated, the online bar is amazing.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've been working with different sorts of Forum Softwares, CMS, PHP, HTML and CSS for almost 7 years and never once have I sliced a PSD file to turn it into a web Doc. Now I wish I had learned to do so.

I think I would actually pay to have this turned into a theme for a working Content Management System, without word of a lie.

Reaction score
I've been working with different sorts of Forum Softwares, CMS, PHP, HTML and CSS for almost 7 years and never once have I sliced a PSD file to turn it into a web Doc. Now I wish I had learned to do so.

I think I would actually pay to have this turned into a theme for a working Content Management System, without word of a lie.

I really appreciate this comment dude, thanks a whole lot!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Well, I guess when I have some time I might code a Template for this design, if so, I will release it :):

Reaction score

Back