Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[CMS]RadianceMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am releasing a CMS that Wolf gave to me (owner of ViciousMS). This was RadianceMS's CMS that they used. This was also developed by GreenElfx, by my knowledge. If you enjoy the CMS, leave a comment bellow.

Download Section:

Credits:
- RadianceMS
- GreenElfx

SilentThief - [CMS]RadianceMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
why would you release a CMS that isn't your own work?
even though the site has been sold once, the dev of it (pixel) may end up selling it again, unlikely but quite possible.
also, a waste of money for the people that bought the website since it is out in the public now.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
why would you release a CMS that isn't your own work?
even though the site has been sold once, the dev of it (pixel) may end up selling it again, unlikely but quite possible.
also, a waste of money for the people that bought the website since it is out in the public now.
They should learn not to buy things that are sooner or later going to be released, and I never saw anything saying I couldn't release this without being the creator.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its common sense which i'm guessing you have none of.
how would you feel if you paid someone to code a PSD for you and it gets released by someone else without permission to be released.
how do you think Pixel *may* feel for his work being released without consent.
Think before you post.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Its common sense which i'm guessing you have none of.
how would you feel if you paid someone to code a PSD for you and it gets released by someone else without permission to be released.
how do you think Pixel *may* feel for his work being released without consent.
Think before you post.
I wouldn't feel anything due to the fact that I could report the thread for leaking without permission. He hasn't done so yet, has he?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
once again why go though all this, its just making people hate you even more than they possibly do now.
As well, they shouldn't have to 'report' you, you should have the decency not to post it in the first place.

Reaction score
They changed up the rules a thousand times. Last time i checked (about a few months ago), leaks are allowed.

Sent from my iPhone using

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Leaks are fine, just as long as there are credits there

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
oh god stop being a idiot and releasing poop that isnt yours just cause you're pissed off with me for THE poop YOU CAUSED.

OT:
Nice release, I like the site!

Reaction score
Obviously I would prefer it if I were the only one who released things I created, but as you can see, it's pretty hard to do. I was not planning on reselling the site (I never do), but I assume that the original buyers will be disappointed.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
point proven. feel bad for the buyer.
this is why you don't let 13 year old kid's on your dev team ._.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Obviously I would prefer it if I were the only one who released things I created, but as you can see, it's pretty hard to do. I was not planning on reselling the site (I never do), but I assume that the original buyers will be disappointed.
So, should you suggest I close the thread? It's your call....

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
you sound like me when i am told to do something by my parents
"okay, i'll do it!"
*One hour later*
nothing done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back