Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Converted NX files for MapleStory

Reaction score
NX Files
Compressed using 7-zip for maximum compression ratio

RegionVersionFormatAudio & BitmapsLink
Global138PKG4No
Global137PKG4No
Global135PKG4No
Global122PKG4No
Global111PKG4No
Beta40PKG4No
Beta40PKG4Yes

Last edited:
~永遠の美~
Reaction score
Re: NX files for GMS v122

OH MY GAWD. Thank you for this I have been waiting :D +1

Reaction score
Topic has been updated to include NX files for multiple versions including GMS 135 (latest as of this post) and GMS Beta 40 (oldest version of MS I could find)

Reaction score
I personally don't know what nx files are because i havent been in the RZ community for that long...however whats the difference between Wz files and "nx files"? Easier/smoother to use or something?

Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so to get a server to read the files, you would put the library in the java build if i am not mistaken?

Reaction score
so to get a server to read the files, you would put the library in the java build if i am not mistaken?
You would need to replace the existing wz reader or xml reader with one of the many nx reading libraries available, and then modify the entire server source code to use that nx library. It's a significant amount of work, not as easy as just "put[ting] the library in the java build".

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well there goes my guess... time to learn how to implement this into my server. thank you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
GMS v0.38 and MSEA 0v.15 can be found here.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello retep998.

I just want to know why there is only one old version available that comes with Audio & Bitmaps.

I'm asking because I used a wz-nx file converter and obtained an nx file for version 28, but there are no Audio & Bitmaps included in it. I'm wondering if the converter worked correctly or not.

Thanks

Back