Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Delphi] [Source] [v83+]Delphi MapleStory Server (supports v83/v90/v97)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [v83+]Delphi MapleStory Server (supports v83/v90/v93)

By any chance would any one be releasing a LocalHost Redirector v90+?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Didn't Simon from Local release a method to run v90 with loopback adaptor?
Sigh.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Didn't Simon from Local release a method to run v90 with loopback adaptor?
Sigh.

Yes he did something to do with "SetupDiRemoveDevice" but can any one tell me where that would be?

Reaction score

Yes he did something to do with "SetupDiRemoveDevice" but can any one tell me where that would be?

No, Simon released a v88 re-director. But in his release he also gave hints on how to connect to v90.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

It was Darion who released the redirector, Simon released the source. And Simon didn't give the hint with SetupDiRemoveDevice if I'm not mistaken, his method is different from Hendis.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

It was Darion who released the redirector, Simon released the source. And Simon didn't give the hint with SetupDiRemoveDevice if I'm not mistaken, his method is different from Hendis.

it says so here ^

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

i connect to v90
it's can't login game and it's show a Patcher

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hendi's method differs to mine somewhat but the general idea is the same. I think Hendi did a proper hook method; my method was a dirty patch on the first 2 instructions of SetupDiRemoveDevice. Hendi broke the check much further up the chain than I did - I simply made the program think it had deleted the device when really it hadn't. I did this by checking the loaded DLLs, looking them up on the internet and then analysing the code to see what would normally be returned if the function was a success - 8, with 5 on the stack. Simply patch the first two instructions with PUSH 5 RETN 8 and you have your bypass.

Whether or not they'll patch it in v93 I have no idea. The important thing to remember is that since the code is actually virtualised, is that you need to target the APIs rather than the actual MapleStory code.

I managed to knock up a DLL in about an hour or so with absolutely zero C++ knowledge (I love MSDN and Google!) which does this chain of events:

GetModuleHandle -> GetProcAddress -> VirtualProtectEx -> WriteProcessMemory.

Injecting it does the patch, so then you could integrate the injection method into the launcher program.

@Flav It was me who released that hint by the way, I did it (albeit somewhat less clearly than this) in my release thread on KDev.

Forgot to say props to Hendi for demonstrating that it's possible - gave me the motivation to give it a go myself :)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

it says so here ^

That's the source and the hint to connect to v0.90 but it's not the redirector.

@Flav It was me who released that hint by the way, I did it (albeit somewhat less clearly than this) in my release thread on KDev.

Forgot to say props to Hendi for demonstrating that it's possible - gave me the motivation to give it a go myself :)

I assume you're Simon? I know it was you who released the hint but Darion released the redirector.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

i connect to v90
it's can't login game and it's show a Patcher

v90 had a few bugs, e.g. automatic godmode. Those were patched in 2 minor updates, ending up in patch revision 3. Maybe you don't have 3, so set that to 1 in MapleServerHandler.pas and see if it works.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

how to play ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Updated the GMST configuration to full GMS v93. Also updated the binary on the SVN to that.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hendi, how do i connect the server to v83? its saying "Warning: your MCDB is for another MapleStory Version" and i saw the "Welcome, I'm configured for MapleStory Global v93" but i dont know how to configure to v83

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

read the tutorial.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

where is a tutorial?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Tutorial?! o.o

Well, to "change" the version you need to get Delphi 2010 and recompile it for v83.

and where I can get V93 localhost??

Back