Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Design/Partial CMS] Royal Design

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No credits to me ~!

Just wanted to post this hoping someone will make it into a fully operational CMS.
It shouldn't require very much work since IAkira coded most of the CMS already.

Nor do I care for credit :D, just something I put together with my basic Photoshop knowledge and parts of Devon's designs. (My first time attempting to make a webdesign.

Contributors:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f690/beta-maplebyte-cms-915627/
http://forum.ragezone.com/f690/cms-design-project-maple-913326/

MapleByte - Layout/Coding
Project Maple - NavBar

Rest done myself.
~

Only Home Page~!
Royal - [Design/Partial CMS] Royal Design - RaGEZONE Forums

Explanation:

The Black Hole is to signify the amount of players online. The larger the amount of players, the larger the black hole becomes.
Everything else self explanatory.

Just wanted to post this hoping someone will make it into a fully operational CMS.
It shouldn't require very much work since IAkira coded most of the CMS already.

To find most of the coding go to:

Things Needed to be done:
Make the Black Hole work as explained (Above).
Facebook, Music, Youtube Button
Nav Bar needs to be coded in correct spots + Etc...
Nav Bar pages need to be edited.

Everything else is fully functional :)

Much thanks to IAkira/Devon for being a great Coder/Gfxer.
All credits to them^^^
~!
Hope you like the design.

Coding/General Layout Can be Found at MypleBytes CMS release:

Nav. Bar found at:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f690/cms-design-project-maple-913326/

P.S. - I want feedback :p since this is my first attempt making something like this.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The concept of the black hole is 'okay' I guess, personally I'd feel it'd clutter it.
The re-skin with the navbar is ick, but that's just my personal thought.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just loved the nav. bar a lot, but yes, it does look a little compressed.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I feel like you totally demolished the original CMS.

It'd be so much better if you just changed the name from MapleByte to RoyalMS.

I don't think anything should have changed, especially with your graphic designing talents.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not much was really changed from the original CMS, so I don't see how it could have been demolished.

Only things that really got changed are the navbar, online, background, and facebook/etc buttons at the bottom.

Besides that the layout is exactly identical.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Not much was really changed from the original CMS, so I don't see how it could have been demolished.

Only things that really got changed are the navbar, online, background, and facebook/etc buttons at the bottom.

Besides that the layout is exactly identical.

Everything you changed basically ruined it.

You used a dark color'd background when the design was supposed to be bright and clean. The Nav bar is all scrunched up like a dried up worm on the sidewalk. The online counter is neutral to me.

Reaction score
- Navbar is scrunched up. Looks awful at the moment.
- Buttons at the bottom (FB/YouTube/etc) look really bad. Remove them or find better images.
- Online counter looks really bad. Just make it something simple.
- I bet Alpha is gonna come in here complaining about using "his" background.
- I really really hope that this SS is low quality, because everything looks stretched/compressed and low quality in general.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I like the Light CMS on the dark background.

Yes, the SS quality is low. Once the design is placed in a website it looks fine.
(Excluding - NavBar which still looks a little scrunched but not as bad as it looks in the SS)

I liked the Facebook and Music Button, and didn't like the youtube button. (Just my opinion)

But thx to all for the feedback (Despite the fact someone lacks self-restraint, it is still appreciated).

Reaction score
I like the Light CMS on the dark background.

Yes, the SS quality is low. Once the design is placed in a website it looks fine.
(Excluding - NavBar which still looks a little scrunched but not as bad as it looks in the SS)

I liked the Facebook and Music Button, and didn't like the youtube button. (Just my opinion)

But thx to all for the feedback (Despite the fact someone lacks self-restraint, it is still appreciated).

The buttons look tacky. And please put a better quality screenshot if you have one. Many people are judging this CMS on the screenshot alone.

Back