Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[EdolasMS] Official Client V118.3

E

EdolasMS

Hello RageZone,
The client has been even further enhanced. We see someone calling his thread a leak, when that client in reality can't be used for anything.

We would like to post same content, just with the updated client of course.

The enhancement we have made to the client is that there will be better hacking protection, PE, you name it.

Link:

Enjoy please!

- EdolasMS

<3
Reaction score
Directed to your comment on the previous thread, what do you mean by the client can't be used for anything? (I haven't checked it in detail, but I have noticed that it was able to reach the login screen perfectly).

BloopBloop
Reaction score
Hello RageZone,
The client has been even further enhanced. We see someone calling his thread a leak, when that client in reality can't be used for anything.

We would like to post same content, just with the updated client of course.

The enhancement we have made to the client is that there will be better hacking protection, PE, you name it.

Link:

Enjoy please!

- EdolasMS

The thread i posted was the leak, however i appreciate it that you post the official client

I am still wondering what you mean with "when that client in reality can't be used for anything",
-The only thing that is changed of the "leak-post(the post i made)" is the DLL
-You don't need the DLL to eddit the ip, you can simply eddit the maplestory U with STREDIT.

So i am wondering, why is this a "worthless" client?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Faulting application name: MapleStoryU.exe, version: 1.0.0.1, time stamp: 0x5065563c
Faulting module name: MapleStoryU.exe, version: 1.0.0.1, time stamp: 0x5065563c
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x002e8efc
Faulting process id: 0x118
Faulting application start time: 0x01ce1aaa795e485f
Report Id: b71ff741-869d-11e2-be92-001e101fd059
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

edolasms client on win 8 (dep is off so its not caused by that, also tried on multiple pcs)
win 7 = work ok

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How is one meant to sniff the login packets or any packets for that matter from Edolas seeing as they have protection against packet editors, including maple shark?

<3
Reaction score
How is one meant to sniff the login packets or any packets for that matter from Edolas seeing as they have protection against packet editors, including maple shark?

Doesn't every v111 server have anti-sniff since we all inherited from Lithium which inherited from TetraSEA (which has anti-sniff)?

Supreme Arcanarch
Reaction score
Doesn't every v111 server have anti-sniff since we all inherited from Lithium which inherited from TetraSEA (which has anti-sniff)?

I could make RIPE work on EdenMS which I'm pretty sure was also based on TetraSea.

<3
Reaction score
Wait! You decompiled RiPE?

1) RiPE is quite dynamic and works for various games (WonderKing, Trickster, etc). I wouldn't be surprised if it worked on EdenMS.

2) Why decompile it? There is public source code out there:
(This is the public RiPE, not VIP RiPE STAR)

Reaction score
1) RiPE is quite dynamic and works for various games (WonderKing, Trickster, etc). I wouldn't be surprised if it worked on EdenMS.

2) Why decompile it? There is public source code out there:
(This is the public RiPE, not VIP RiPE STAR)
never knew the source code was released.

Back