Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

..::`~ElixirCMS~`::..

Reaction score
Just a suggestion, you could create an array of "bad words" for passwords, and use one of PHP's handy built in functions to see if $password matches (or partially matches) one of those "bad words." Also, for emails, you should use <input type="email" etc.
(Just to nitpick, if passwords can be between 6 and 12, make sure to include the lengths of 6 and 12 as well)

Yea, I did an illegal password with an array after I finished this website xD.
But, yea that's still an amateur code :p :
PHP:
$illegalpw = array("qwerty", "password", "adminator", "password123", "123456", "abcdef");
  if ($illegalpw != $password) {
      echo "Illegal Password is being used.";
            }

(Just to nitpick, if passwords can be between 6 and 12, make sure to include the lengths of 6 and 12 as well)
I'm not sure what you mean by that. But, I did just found out about the 'input pattern' field. Are you talking about that?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yea, I did an illegal password with an array after I finished this website xD.
But, yea that's still an amateur code :p :
PHP:
$illegalpw = array("qwerty", "password", "adminator", "password123", "123456", "abcdef");
  if ($illegalpw != $password) {
      echo "Illegal Password is being used.";
            }

I'm not sure what you mean by that. But, I did just found out about the 'input pattern' field. Are you talking about that?

I meant more like using >= and <=, because the current way is 6 to 12, exclusive.

<3
Reaction score
Have you realized that anything positive is directed to burblish and anything negative is directed towards you? I really think you should think about why this is the case.

Reaction score
Have you realized that anything positive is directed to burblish and anything negative is directed towards you? I really think you should think about why this is the case.

In my opinion, it is because his interaction towards people is that of a 12 year old kid, whether it's swearing at another user, starting online fights or posting this emoticon. :junglejane: (no hate intended)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You really need to learn the difference between a Website Template and a Content Management System Wordpress is a CMS, Freewebsitetemplates.com offers What you've submitted.

You rip CSS, JS and HTML. Not PHP.

Reactions: Rey

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You really need to learn the difference between a Website Template and a Content Management System Wordpress is a CMS, Freewebsitetemplates.com offers What you've submitted.

You rip CSS, JS and HTML. Not PHP.

i prefer calling it a simple cms rather than template

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's just semantics..if you can read/write news then yes, you could say it's a "CMS." It really doesn't matter what you call the website.

yep .. i got a point and u proved it :p

Back