Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Eloquents Website

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I figured T_T X Sigh X

Ah well. All that I really care about is the PHP Scripts.

Thanks anyways bro.

Cheers

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
LOL, Me and my web dev team can remake this poop in a week, with more features. it's just theres so much lack of web developers in this community dw about it, me, Cinos and Kuro were gonna release this poop soon anyway.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
LOL, Me and my web dev team can remake this poop in a week, with more features. it's just theres so much lack of web developers in this community dw about it, me and kuro were gonna release this poop soon anyway.

Lul, this is more or less true with the design part.
PHP scripts=takes little longer, but still none-the less true.

I'm still deciding on weather i should sell or release my character transfer script/CPanel.

@Above with sql, i think its in the source release, not website.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lul, this is more or less true with the design part.
PHP scripts=takes little longer, but still none-the less true.

I'm still deciding on weather i should sell or release my character transfer script/CPanel.

@Above with sql, i think its in the source release, not website.

Yeah, and you should get your butt on msn and help me code our new cms :p seriously. no more bot coding, But yeah guys fine by me if the cms is released too, I'm sure Kuro won't mind just please leave us the credits, that's all we ask.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i got the sql but i am not aloud to release it lol its again rageze ToS f3 hey Jakeeeee<3333 Relese the page folder's pl0x<3 with the umm .html shits LOL

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone please release the SQL file ?
Also the Source SQL file,
It seems that the source SQL file is blank.

Infraction Baɴɴed
Loyal Member
Reaction score
LOL, Me and my web dev team can remake this poop in a week, with more features. it's just theres so much lack of web developers in this community dw about it, me, Cinos and Kuro were gonna release this poop soon anyway.

there are more web devs then you think, just some of us choose not to release our work.

Back