Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GMS v142 Decompiled Redirector

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
So this is basically useless for most of us here xD but I couldn't figure out how to get the errors to work out so thought maybe someone else could be nice enough to fix them and contribute to the community? Either way here you go

Reaction score
Nothing too fancy, just LocalMS/MSEA with Loopback changed into netsh and some other additions. The errors are there because some files in MapleLib are messed up, just obtain a copy of MapleLib and insert it into there, should fix errors (Older versions may differ from the newer MapleLib).

Sorry, didn't know it was yours P:

It'd be better for you to take LocalMS redirector (or use whatever is released on RaGEZONE). If you're using LocalMS (or MSEA redirectors), change it to work with netsh instead of loopback and change the opcodes. Here's the way to set a route for a loopback psudeo for Nexon's IP and removing it.

Code:
private void routeIP()
    {
      new Process()
      {
        StartInfo = {
          FileName = "netsh.exe",
          Arguments = "int ip add addr 1 address=8.31.99.141 mask=255.255.255.0 st=ac",
          UseShellExecute = false,
          CreateNoWindow = true
        }
      }.Start();
    }

private void derouteIP()
    {
      new Process()
      {
        StartInfo = {
          FileName = "netsh.exe",
          Arguments = "int ip delete addr 1 8.31.99.141",
          UseShellExecute = false,
          CreateNoWindow = true
        }
      }.Start();
    }

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Those are mine :p I'll try that I guess thanks

Edit: Nope still errors xD

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you.
I understood the reason which Hawt.exe can not perform by WinXP.
(Reason for having excepted .NET Framework)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Nothing too fancy, just LocalMS/MSEA with Loopback changed into netsh and some other additions. The errors are there because some files in MapleLib are messed up, just obtain a copy of MapleLib and insert it into there, should fix errors (Older versions may differ from the newer MapleLib).

Sorry, didn't know it was yours P:

It'd be better for you to take LocalMS redirector (or use whatever is released on RaGEZONE). If you're using LocalMS (or MSEA redirectors), change it to work with netsh instead of loopback and change the opcodes. Here's the way to set a route for a loopback psudeo for Nexon's IP and removing it.

Code:
private void routeIP()
    {
      new Process()
      {
        StartInfo = {
          FileName = "netsh.exe",
          Arguments = "int ip add addr 1 address=8.31.99.141 mask=255.255.255.0 st=ac",
          UseShellExecute = false,
          CreateNoWindow = true
        }
      }.Start();
    }

private void derouteIP()
    {
      new Process()
      {
        StartInfo = {
          FileName = "netsh.exe",
          Arguments = "int ip delete addr 1 8.31.99.141",
          UseShellExecute = false,
          CreateNoWindow = true
        }
      }.Start();
    }

Sorry to ask for to much but which file? xD I just found the redirector love google <3

I can't access frmMain which I think it's supposed to go there since that's where it's placed in the 142 redirector

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sorry to ask for to much but which file? xD I just found the redirector love google <3

I can't access frmMain which I think it's supposed to go there since that's where it's placed in the 142 redirector

You won't be able to access frmMain because of the decompiler issues. Just go it's code by right clicking -> View Code.

Yes, I'm talking about frmMain. You'll see the method "startTunnels" which will mask the IP using loopback. Instead of it, use routeIP and derouteIP.

There are still errors because it's a newer version of MapleLib, they've been using an older version of MapleLib. You can take MapleLib's files out of LocalMS redirector and use it on that decompiled redirector of Hawt.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
You won't be able to access frmMain because of the decompiler issues. Just go it's code by right clicking -> View Code.

Yes, I'm talking about frmMain. You'll see the method "startTunnels" which will mask the IP using loopback. Instead of it, use routeIP and derouteIP.

There are still errors because it's a newer version of MapleLib, they've been using an older version of MapleLib. You can take MapleLib's files out of LocalMS redirector and use it on that decompiled redirector of Hawt.

I got it to work thanks alot for the help Fraysa! :)

Probably just gonna re-open a v111 server that seemed to be where I knew what I was doing haha xD

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got it to work thanks alot for the help Fraysa! :)

Probably just gonna re-open a v111 server that seemed to be where I knew what I was doing haha xD

do you mind releasing the working redirector that Fraysa helped you with?

Back