Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HOT]BloomStoryCMS

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey Folks !!! Today I'm Releasing An Epic CMS Made By "iTzMac" My Good Friend Since 4 Years :)

ScreenShot :
Rey - [HOT]BloomStoryCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Download :

Enjoy It !!! <3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Reminds me MoongraMS design, but its looks fine.. well thanks :):

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I don't like it. However I'm sure others might. Good release. I suppose.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You are giving yourself far too much credit. The text in the banner bothers me. The only thing that looks nice was the part of the navbar, but that was released by Zaytrex.

Gotta agree with Dynamik on this one. The theme doesn't really fit with the theme too.
Like bloom means...
Rey - [HOT]BloomStoryCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

But your design involves a Perion bg (Which most planets are dead) and a dark purple which doesn't go well with the light colors.

Infraction Baɴɴed
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@Evolized
cant tell if your trolling or just stoopid?

Reactions: Rey
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It is really simple and dull in my opinion. The navigation bar has too many buttons but I guess there is a way to fix that. Make a community button and when people hover over it, have it show "Forum" and "Chat". Also, just take out staff since it isn't really needed. You can also break up the content background into separate windows. What I mean is this: Make a box that is big on the left side and a small box on the right. Kind of what BoredMS did with their content on the front page of their site!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why is it all different shades of one color?
Also, why is there so much blank space?

There is nothing.

It's okay though, not "[HOT]"
Yeah, I agree. It is decent, but not excellent.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yea, 15MB's is kind of much for such a simple CMS. Especially one that is "decent".
But, I guess all the pages are fine.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Screw what everyone has been saying, this is bad. The colors don't match, there is load of empty space, the main banner with the "BloomStory" logo looks like you went in blending options and ticked a bunch of random stuff. I believe though if you changed the background it would already look alot better. Layout is kind of simple and overdone aswell

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
rageeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
DatSpam^
OT:Looks neat. Sorta. But too much blank space. Not really my style. but good job.:/:

Back