Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Localhost Redirector Tool

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have coded this tool with some simple code in C#, and base on Kona method at here. This tool just make you easier to use Kona methods. You no longer need to run cmd every time you want to add/del ip or using .bat file anymore, just click on a button, and this tool will do it for you :rolleyes:

ScreenShot:
1 - Localhost Redirector Tool - RaGEZONE Forums
2 - Localhost Redirector Tool - RaGEZONE Forums
3 - Localhost Redirector Tool - RaGEZONE Forums

You can see your network info from Info Tab:
4 - Localhost Redirector Tool - RaGEZONE Forums
5 - Localhost Redirector Tool - RaGEZONE Forums
*Notice: This tool doesn't work for winXP
Download link:
Virus Scan:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Not bad, it could be a little better but It's still better than the other one released. +1

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
When I press "Start Maplestory" Button , I have an error message "We are unable to connect to the login server due to a server check, or another network issues" My firewall was closed , how can I fix this , help me please...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I need help on this. I have a v140 source and I have a setupv138. When i use this it update my maple to v141. And I think it still connect to nexon. The server is running fine, but i dont know where i can get a local host v138 or 140. Please help im new at dis.

Reaction score
I need help on this. I have a v140 source and I have a setupv138. When i use this it update my maple to v141. And I think it still connect to nexon. The server is running fine, but i dont know where i can get a local host v138 or 140. Please help im new at dis.

You're using a v138 MapleStory for v140 server?... Then there's nothing wrong. The client is trying to update, since the handshake returned 140, and you have 138.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So do I have to get 140 setup. Plus i dont know anyone that have localhost 140 plus i try out other local host they all just update to the latest version. Just want to make a server so i can play with my little cousins. Even though i have college classes dis year.

Reaction score
So do I have to get 140 setup. Plus i dont know anyone that have localhost 140 plus i try out other local host they all just update to the latest version. Just want to make a server so i can play with my little cousins. Even though i have college classes dis year.

Run a v140 server on hamachi or whatever.
Use this to connect to your server.
Done.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can you help me i done everything but still can't connect to my server ????
anhtanh95 - Localhost Redirector Tool - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
you need add ip first! Look like this

If you still can't add ip. Check your network connect setting, remove the DNS Server IP, set it to default and re-add IP again.
Please remove Google DNS if you are using it.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can someone help me how do i use this ? my game keeps paching i run a v140 server and have a v140 setup

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How do I get this thing to work? I put my IP address under settings and saved it but it doesn't show up under the info tab. Show idx of your network only says file directory > netsh int ip sh int then maplestory > exit

Reaction score
How do I get this thing to work? I put my IP address under settings and saved it but it doesn't show up under the info tab. Show idx of your network only says file directory > netsh int ip sh int then maplestory > exit

Execute it manually yourself and see what the output it. Could be that your DHCP service turned off. If that shows up ,restart your computer.

Code:
netsh int ip add addr 1 8.31.99.141

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yeah thanks, the code makes it work. However I cannot log in :/

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Code:
c.getSession().write(Loginpacket.getAuthSuccessRequest(c));
i don't put this code to CLIENT_START and i still login well
what does it do Fraysa?

Skilled Illusionist