Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MapleStory v118 IDB

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Here's a v118 IDB, most of the main functions (if not all) are named in here.

Have fun updating! Hopefully this will make people's lives easier.

Click to download.

Credits
Zygon(Brent) - For naming all of the functions (that have been named anyway).

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I remember when an IDB was released before. Could you explain how this is useful or maybe link me up with a tutorial? I'd love to make use of it, but I'm not sure what to do exactly.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
I remember when an IDB was released before. Could you explain how this is useful or maybe link me up with a tutorial? I'd love to make use of it, but I'm not sure what to do exactly.

It is useful because you can use IDA to analyze the IDB, which contains the opcodes, and packet structures, which are essential to updating. Of course, if you manage to sniff a v118 server, you could use that to update, but since there is anti-sniff on any Lithium-based source, this is an alternative.

If you look at the tutorials section, there is oxysoft and Hendi48's tutorial about how to use IDA. It should be useful, but hendi's is kinda hard to comprehend. That's why I asked Brent to help me out :p

FutureLegend's Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for this, it will definitely help.

Back