Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MapleStory V137 Unpacked !

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
haha @ all the summerfags in page 1 who don't realize this could be and probably is a puny memory dump which anyone can make at home using household tools in the very comfort of your top quality leather desk chair

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
haha @ all the summerfags in page 1 who don't realize this could be and probably is a puny memory dump which anyone can make at home using household tools in the very comfort of your top quality leather desk chair

Wouldn't you do the exact same thing to legitimately and wholly unpack the client though? Make it at home using household tools in the very comfort of your top-quality leather desk chair.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Wouldn't you do the exact same thing to legitimately and wholly unpack the client though? Make it at home using household tools in the very comfort of your top-quality leather desk chair.

Stop ruining my jokes!! :*:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys, its been awhile. But I want to know if something like this would help remove the vm protection.
Thats a vmp unpacking tutorial and very poor in quality. It will not help here. Its different than that and already unpacked.
Haha, you're funny. Don't waste your time trying
Why are you so scared about him trying? if you cant encourage someone to learn something new, atleast being a mod here dont discourage them, please. It just thwarts the progress.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thats a vmp unpacking tutorial and very poor in quality. It will not help here. Its different than that and already unpacked.

Why are you so scared about him trying? if you cant encourage someone to learn something new, atleast being a mod here dont discourage them, please. It just thwarts the progress.

isnt the maplestory client protected with themida and certain code are using vmprotect ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
isnt the maplestory client protected with themida and certain code are using vmprotect ?
I dont know what its using. It may be vmp, or may be some titsy-bitsy obfuscator at all. The instructions arent vmed , rather obfuscated(in ems). The few people who are still making localhosts havent revealed anything in details except a statement from kiki in tuts4you saying a certain dev is using old code structures to rewrite those area which i cant digest properly. anyway unless some1 else provides any details about those things or at least starts a thread about it, i am just another idiot among the others

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
very interested in this release
i'm looking for unpacking that can display character in viet nam(as: â ố ă ) without edit font (GMS v117.2)
i tried with charSet.forName("windows-1258") in source code but it only display strange character :(
charSet.forName("UTF-16") client say outdate o_0
i tried with ollydbg but may be outdate so cannot open maplestory.exe :(
any idea, tutorial update or release :((

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i'm looking for unpacking that can display character in viet nam(as: â ố ă ) without edit font (GMS v117.2)
i tried with charSet.forName("windows-1258") in source code but it only display strange character :(

lol you should call for MapleVN to do that.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
i havent downloaded this but i'm pretty sure it's just a mem dump rofl
when you write strings to the packet buffer, change the encoding to whatever codepage you want. for example, i write hangul i use codepage 949

Test what? 99% of the people here can't make a localhost from this. However you can open it in ida and stredit.
And no the vmprotected parts are not 'unpacked'

qft you shitters, stop being retarded

Back