Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

NamLunHay CMS (ajax, jquery)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Rip from this site:
RECOMMEND USING INTERNET INFORMATION SERVICE (IIS). HAVEN'T TEST ON XAMPP OR WAMP. I HAVE NO ERROR WITH IIS
Code by me: Karthus (PHP, jQuery, Ajax)
Update: English version link:
Mirror:

database config in: config.php, dbconfig.php, Assets/character.php
For ranking avatar. Excute sql file in DB and Create collumn hash varchar in table characters.
If you have any question. Post below, i'll reply if i have freetime.

Live demo:
demo:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Index error
Warning: include_once(dkfirewall.php) [ ]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\AppServ\www\ams\Index.php on line 25

Warning: include_once() [ ]: Failed opening 'dkfirewall.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in C:\AppServ\www\ams\Index.php on line 25

Warning: session_start() [ ]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at C:\AppServ\www\ams\Index.php:4) in C:\AppServ\www\ams\header.php on line 2

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Index error
Warning: include_once(dkfirewall.php) [ ]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\AppServ\www\ams\Index.php on line 25

Warning: include_once() [ ]: Failed opening 'dkfirewall.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in C:\AppServ\www\ams\Index.php on line 25

Warning: session_start() [ ]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at C:\AppServ\www\ams\Index.php:4) in C:\AppServ\www\ams\header.php on line 2
Comment or delete that line.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have some questions, please contact facebook you
Cho em xin facebook của anh đi em có vài thắc mắc muốn hỏi.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The register page works? Its just keep loading after clicking submit. Plus, I saw there is nothing written inside the form action, is it suppose to be like that or to code it myself?

Plus, I have this error
A session had already been started - ignoring session_start() in C:\xampp\htdocs\mswebsite\www\header.php on line 2

What cause it?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The register page works? Its just keep loading after clicking submit. Plus, I saw there is nothing written inside the form action, is it suppose to be like that or to code it myself?

Plus, I have this error
A session had already been started - ignoring session_start() in C:\xampp\htdocs\mswebsite\www\header.php on line 2

What cause it?
dangky.js handle the ajaxregister.php do Register action. It response result to dangky.js

Create collumn pass1 varchar in your accounts table or edit ajaxregister.php

mysql_query("INSERT INTO accounts(`name`,`password`,`pass1`,`lastknownip`) VALUES('".$username."', '".$hashed_password."','".$pass."','127.0.0.1')");
to this
mysql_query("INSERT INTO accounts(`name`,`password`,`lastknownip`) VALUES('".$username."', '".$hashed_password."','127.0.0.1')");

PHP:

What page show this error. Header.php include in every page need loggedin.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What page show this error. Header.php include in every page need loggedin.
Thanks for your assistance.
The first problem I've managed to understand it in the end, it fixed it.
The second one happened because there was 2 start_session() commands, one in the page and one in the header. Just remove one from the regular pages (register and character info i think it was).

Anyway I've managed to register, but it doesn't return me the message that everything completed, its just keep "loading".

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for your assistance.
The first problem I've managed to understand it in the end, it fixed it.
The second one happened because there was 2 start_session() commands, one in the page and one in the header. Just remove one from the regular pages (register and character info i think it was).

Anyway I've managed to register, but it doesn't return me the message that everything completed, its just keep "loading".

I dont use xampp and I highly recommend you using IIS instead. I have no error with IIS. I can help you install via UltraViewer if u need.

I'll translate this CMS to english. Plz wait...

Reaction score
"mysql_query()" what the actual duck
I'm on phone so I haven't looked into the code but quoting you saying this one line makes me feel very unsafe about this release. Please use MySQLi or PDO. Plus, all mysql_* functions were removed in PHP7..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
"mysql_query()" what the actual duck
I'm on phone so I haven't looked into the code but quoting you saying this one line makes me feel very unsafe about this release. Please use MySQLi or PDO. Plus, all mysql_* functions were removed in PHP7..
I am planning to move to PDO already, and I have a PDO config file in there, just no free time to complete.

ty bro but need edit all scripts for english..and i get errors in site

All script in english already. What .js file is not in english?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
how i fix this eror?
Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in C:\xampp\htdocs\dbconfig.php:8 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\header.php(3): include() #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\Index.php(25): include('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\dbconfig.php on line 8

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how i fix this eror?
Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in C:\xampp\htdocs\dbconfig.php:8 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\header.php(3): include() #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\Index.php(25): include('C:\\xampp\\htdocs...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\dbconfig.php on line 8

Wrong mysql info. Please check your dbconfig.php

Reaction score
Wrong mysql info. Please check your dbconfig.php

No, no... It clearly says "undefined function", plus the path says xampp, so it's safe to assume that he uses xampp with PHP 7, where as I said earlier, it had all the mysql_* functions removed because of it's security flaws, the main methods for SQL are MySQLi and PDO.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
No, no... It clearly says "undefined function", plus the path says xampp, so it's safe to assume that he uses xampp with PHP 7, where as I said earlier, it had all the mysql_* functions removed because of it's security flaws, the main methods for SQL are MySQLi and PDO.

oh I have 2 config file in there. My config.php is using PDO and i'm changing to PDO but have no free time to complete. Please convert it yourself. Thank you!

Back