Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

NexusDev CMS! [MapleBit Backbone!]

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
9ac9c30ffebf56291beafb84ad7b4b91 - NexusDev CMS! [MapleBit Backbone!] - RaGEZONE Forums

7a8ca43adccf693dd8e40cc8586e15b0 - NexusDev CMS! [MapleBit Backbone!] - RaGEZONE Forums

Using MapleBit as a bit of the backbone, I went for a simplistic look that was overall nice and elegant.

Download below =) if you use it for your server send me a PM with your websites link, I wanna see it :3 (doesn't matter if its three years from now or not)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Nice, the design is too empty and simple in my opinion, I'd suggest using the white space, adding a nice layout or something..
Good release though :)

That just depends on personal preference. Some people just like the simple sleek white design.

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The website is empty, i think you need to put some images and colors.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what i realized is that errbody that use to have that bad butt grammar now writes like a champ gg epic achivement.

Back